Reviews for The Year of the Rappy
GeshronTyler chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
Byzantine machinations are so much fun! Unless your one of the people steamrolled by one. _

And so, our intrepid heroes begin their partnership. As a reader not familiar with the background 'verse, I have to say that your writing did manage to provide the necessary information to follow the story, without resorting to massive infodumps. Hayate says, "Good Job!" *thumbs up* P

Thanks for your time and effort.
GeshronTyler chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Man, you just _can't_ trust the military-industrial complex, no matter what the species or culture. _
Aural Vampire chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
This is getting exciting! It feels just like a quest chain in the game. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aural Vampire chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Normally I wait until I've read an entire fic to review... But I love the way you write the characters! Their personalities are very evident. And I love all the attention to detail, and the inclusion of so many of the NPC characters from PSO.

In short: Awesome job!
GeshronTyler chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
"Right! We've found a door to a mysterious underground facility, probably full of mysterious, deadly dangerous creatures. Once we go in, you go that way, I'll go this way, and then we'll die, stupidly." \ P

Wouldn't that be rather irritating after a while, having a partner that can remember to always say "I told you so?", or to remind you to never do that stupid thing again that you are currently doing?

So... the Rappies are really the only animals that are behaving normally according to their instincts? They're immune to whatever sets the other animals off?

My brain is hacking itself. Interesting way of putting that.

So, Write On! )
GeshronTyler chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Oh, those poor Rappies! Whatever could be driving them from their homes? What dastardly plot could be at work? _
GeshronTyler chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Hey, it's obvious. The Butler did it.

The thing about the Residential Area not actually having been populated, is that your idea, or is that something that comes out in the game?
GeshronTyler chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
The game is afoot, I see. Aww, the cute horrible monster is trying to eat me. Isn't that sweet?
Latyon chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
You could say I'm intrigued. I haven't read "Heartwired" so all of this is new to me, but I think I'll keep a look out for this one next time I wander through the PSO section.
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 12/6/2009