Reviews for It's not being Jealous It's called Curiosity
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
xD cUTE!~ xD

ESPECIALLY THE 'XD XD XD' TEXT MESSAGE! xDDD
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! CUTE!
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aww

Abe shouldnt get jealous

he should just chain Mihashi to him

:D

nice story anyway
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
that was certainly cute
eskamobob21 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Ha ha i'm glad i read this. I love your writing style; i've been trying to something like that into my own writing. The way you are able to nonchalantly describe not only the atmosphere in a concise yet descriptive way but the physical detail is amazing.

As far as the plot goes i havn't thought about a jealous Abe too much, especially jealous at Tajima but it definately makes sense to me now. I hope you write more Oofuri fics because i love your style and the way you can take an incident and extend it without making it too overbearing. In fact, if i were to critique this in any way i would have to say that content wise, i want more. i think this chapter leaves an awesome segway into a followup chapter/another story; that is if you choose to write it. But i can tell you one thing: if you do decide to write another story i'll definately be sure to read it. Congrats and keep up the awesome writing.
yi-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Yes, indeed I am disappointed in the lack of kisses. But jealous Abe made up for it! Yay!
Rokutagrl chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw! I loved it! I always had a similar view point and wanted to write a story at some point, but it just wouldn't have the same translation such as yours :)

In all point, I really liked it. Abe would totally be jealous and think Tajima and Mihashi were a thing, when they're clearly not. Psh.

I also think that having them not kiss was a great call :) I don't think Mihashi would want to jump in and it would come out rather quick if Abe couldn't admit his jealousy, but jumped into a kiss anyway. Well done, really :) the hand holding was particularly satisfying in this case.

Please, miss, can I have some more?
StarFixation chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh the fluff-ness-ocity!

Welcome to the Fandom, and yes, this was a great start for you.

It was well written, and it had me giggling the whole way through, because we all know that abe really is jealous of Tajima.

well, i feel silly giving you this long review...