Reviews for Maria Returns
jane chapter 16 . 11/13
Why does alice keep sobbing it's like she's the weakest
roxydabest chapter 10 . 11/7
rachaelluvli1 chapter 1 . 10/5
omg im such a alice and jasper fan i love this well done for putting this out there
Olly chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
This is amazing I so nearly cried last chapter I read
Caroline chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
I really liked this fanfic I liked this one especially because it wasn't from bella or Edwards point of view. I hate reading stories where bella and Edward do it together but with Alice and jasper it's more tolerant. And I really liked how you depicted the fighting scenes. Overall this thing was really well written. Can you please make more twilight fanfics but can you do one from emmet and Rosalie's perspective.
I wish you luck on winning that tinker bell award
Augvstus chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
It's Emmett. Not emment.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
K, good plot line, but try to make them less OOC and random and work on your grammar.
accioeternity4 chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
Okay, can I say that I'm turning into a big fan of your stories? They're just so perfect! Loved this one, you even made me cry in some moments, LOL! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
lol chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
okay i nearly read all the reviews you got and i'm really astonished! They all loved your stories! i've just read the first three chapters and i think you're writing much too fast. it's like: hey, i'm alice and maria is coming for jasper. we will fight against her and beat her. at the end we're happy.
see? it's much too fast at the beginning! also i didn't like that they're all so weak! especially jasper! i won't read it anymore! try to improve those things!
obviously all the reviewer don't see such things...
PurpleMissAliceWhitlock chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Omg poor Alice
Alice Jazz Fan chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
omj I love this story it is sooooo romantic and sweet. once I get a account I am totally adding this story to my favorites!

I totally agree with ur profile for ur reasoning for loving Eclipse! Jasper and Alice should be in the books more.
Its.Barbieee chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Love it!
JASPERHALEFANFICTION chapter 16 . 3/20/2011

Blaze828 chapter 30 . 2/1/2011
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 25 . 1/23/2011
Look, this story is really well written, and it is a great idea. I just oppose to a lot of things. first of all they would have got the rest of the wolves involved and the Denalis. They would definitely have contacted Peter and Charlotte because they know what to expect, and they were involved.

I'm not going to finish reading this story becayse of these things, and also because I think that Alice and Edward would be able t use their abilities better - and Bella should have been able to shiled Alice from that mind control thing.

So yeah, nice try - but no.