Reviews for Maria Returns
katsagan chapter 3 . 6/13
Errors in gramar and u are having some sentice fluency issuse but other than that descent
katsagan chapter 1 . 6/13
Needs some rework but love the concept
jane chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Why does alice keep sobbing it's like she's the weakest
roxydabest chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Cute
rachaelluvli1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
omg im such a alice and jasper fan i love this well done for putting this out there
Olly chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
This is amazing I so nearly cried last chapter I read
Caroline chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
I really liked this fanfic I liked this one especially because it wasn't from bella or Edwards point of view. I hate reading stories where bella and Edward do it together but with Alice and jasper it's more tolerant. And I really liked how you depicted the fighting scenes. Overall this thing was really well written. Can you please make more twilight fanfics but can you do one from emmet and Rosalie's perspective.
I wish you luck on winning that tinker bell award
Thanks
Augvstus chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
It's Emmett. Not emment.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
K, good plot line, but try to make them less OOC and random and work on your grammar.
accioeternity4 chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
Okay, can I say that I'm turning into a big fan of your stories? They're just so perfect! Loved this one, you even made me cry in some moments, LOL! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
lol chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
okay i nearly read all the reviews you got and i'm really astonished! They all loved your stories! i've just read the first three chapters and i think you're writing much too fast. it's like: hey, i'm alice and maria is coming for jasper. we will fight against her and beat her. at the end we're happy.
see? it's much too fast at the beginning! also i didn't like that they're all so weak! especially jasper! i won't read it anymore! try to improve those things!
obviously all the reviewer don't see such things...
DarlingLittleAry chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Omg poor Alice
Alice Jazz Fan chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
omj I love this story it is sooooo romantic and sweet. once I get a account I am totally adding this story to my favorites!

I totally agree with ur profile for ur reasoning for loving Eclipse! Jasper and Alice should be in the books more.
Its.Barbieee chapter 5 . 3/18/2012