Reviews for The Secret
lauraovertime chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
awwwwww... I am such a sucker for romance!
hikikomori-kuma chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Hi! I just read your story a few days a go and I need to say this, I LOVE THIS STORY!
This gives off a Medieval Romance-vibe. I wonder what will happen to Arthur if he was castrated tho. Overall, I love the story! Keep being amazing!
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This story was amazing! I really admire that you tried - and succeeded - in creating a historically correct yet drama-filled story that had me on the edge on my seat with questions. I have so many emotions for this story that I can't just write them all!

If I have any problems with the story, I'd say that ending seemed a little . . . fast. I assume that they'd escaped from their parents and lived in the outdoors.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I'm glad they lived happily ever after outside of the Insane Royalty ! :)

I was like "WOW! THE ALL ARE THE WORST INSANE PEOPLE I EVER KNOW! Psycho people lost! The parents Lost their mind! The sane people only Alfred, Arthur, Matthew, and Katya! Damn you, Francis! but then again you make them Happy with the last final result..."

my sudden thought was "Wow, people in cardverse would. even the one with tragedy story."
I never read story with such Insane parents like this one... The devils love watching them for sure...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I particularly liked this fic. I might even say I enjoyed it. Ok, I did enjoy it... Alot. When I saw the castration part I dropped my phone and walked outside saying "NO! DONT DO THAT TO ARTHUR!" XD. I really liked how you wrote the characters so perfectly. Good job.
SomethingSimsy chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
AHHHH, I raged at all these awful parents and nobles... I know that society was like that back then, but still, I just... I JUST... HDAHIHDSASASDFGHJKLKHBGWINMZSLSa-s-d-

Okay, okay, I'm done, but that story was lovely (the ending made me smile)!
SomethingSimsy chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Ahhhh, the sadness and happiness in this chapter mashed together is just so, well, ahhhhh! I mean... well, yeah.
My Solitude chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Interesting story! xD
poloes chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
I LOVE you ending.
theawesomeisadora chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
loved it soooosososososoooo much! aaaaaa
CeliloChan4evar chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
The parents were reeeeeaaaaally mean. I think they should've died instead of Isla. (I know, I know, they're important to the story.)But why did Isla have to die? And why did the man kill her? That was the only thing that had me a little unsatisfied. It might've been easier to just say she got sick or something.
aycee-san chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
*Me reading Chapter 4*
I read the word 'castrated'
I didn't really know the definition so I searched it up.
I think I collapsed onto my bed and kept on saying 'NO NO NO' to myself...
But I really love this story and the relationship with Alfred and Arthur and Arthur with Isla was very touching.
Luckily Arthur wasn't castrated...
Izzabread chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
The way Isla wondered if the sky was blue, and Alfred the ground green *waggles eye brows* was that referring to their eyes, if not still quite clever though!
BlueAngelFox chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
:3 i agree XD my reaction to arthur getting well u know:
XD nuuuuuu
*Next chapter*
Literally laughing

Anyway i like this its very different from the other fanfictions ESPECIALLY obes involvibg a royal family
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Your story is truly beautiful! Nice history you have researched, by the way _. I thought there's more in chapter five *pouts* but anyway, I enjoy reading a lot! :D. Thank you for creating this story _.