Reviews for The Secret
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 1 . 3/11
Gotta admit I'm so happy Arthur has all his parts still :D quality time between him and Alfred wouldn't be very fun if not. Tehehe. I'm happy they got their happily ever after though. Ya know, I'm pretty sure none of us fans would mind if you added a bonus M rated chapter if Ya catch my drift *wink wink nudge nudge* must say though their entire plan sucked. Like the oh Arthur is a girl plan. The wedding night, sleeping together every night, etc. Someone is bound to notice Lord and lady Kirkland jeez get it together. Anyways good job!
X chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Very nice! Well done.

I absolutely love this story. I love your writing style.

Again, well done!
clokinz chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Whoo...m God...I was sweating buckets over that castration part...I dont think I cudv handled that without having a mental scar forever etched into my brain. I do love how you ended it, it felt so wistful. All in all it was a great story, now...I gotta...catch my breath.
CharlotteMShadows chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
awwwwww... I am such a sucker for romance!
hikikomori-kuma chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Hi! I just read your story a few days a go and I need to say this, I LOVE THIS STORY!
This gives off a Medieval Romance-vibe. I wonder what will happen to Arthur if he was castrated tho. Overall, I love the story! Keep being amazing!
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This story was amazing! I really admire that you tried - and succeeded - in creating a historically correct yet drama-filled story that had me on the edge on my seat with questions. I have so many emotions for this story that I can't just write them all!

If I have any problems with the story, I'd say that ending seemed a little . . . fast. I assume that they'd escaped from their parents and lived in the outdoors.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I'm glad they lived happily ever after outside of the Insane Royalty ! :)

I was like "WOW! THE ALL ARE THE WORST INSANE PEOPLE I EVER KNOW! Psycho people lost! The parents Lost their mind! The sane people only Alfred, Arthur, Matthew, and Katya! Damn you, Francis! but then again you make them Happy with the last final result..."

my sudden thought was "Wow, people in cardverse would. even the one with tragedy story."
I never read story with such Insane parents like this one... The devils love watching them for sure...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I particularly liked this fic. I might even say I enjoyed it. Ok, I did enjoy it... Alot. When I saw the castration part I dropped my phone and walked outside saying "NO! DONT DO THAT TO ARTHUR!" XD. I really liked how you wrote the characters so perfectly. Good job.
SomethingSimsy chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
AHHHH, I raged at all these awful parents and nobles... I know that society was like that back then, but still, I just... I JUST... HDAHIHDSASASDFGHJKLKHBGWINMZSLSa-s-d-

Okay, okay, I'm done, but that story was lovely (the ending made me smile)!
SomethingSimsy chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Ahhhh, the sadness and happiness in this chapter mashed together is just so, well, ahhhhh! I mean... well, yeah.
My Solitude chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Interesting story! xD
poloes chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
I LOVE you ending.
theawesomeisadora chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
loved it soooosososososoooo much! aaaaaa
CeliloChan4evar chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
The parents were reeeeeaaaaally mean. I think they should've died instead of Isla. (I know, I know, they're important to the story.)But why did Isla have to die? And why did the man kill her? That was the only thing that had me a little unsatisfied. It might've been easier to just say she got sick or something.
chickenalfredo chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
*Me reading Chapter 4*
I read the word 'castrated'
I didn't really know the definition so I searched it up.
I think I collapsed onto my bed and kept on saying 'NO NO NO' to myself...
But I really love this story and the relationship with Alfred and Arthur and Arthur with Isla was very touching.
Luckily Arthur wasn't castrated...