Reviews for The Secret
Ame chapter 5 . 4/25
This is an amazing story, I love it so much; the grammar is prefect, characters reaction is perfect however I wish it was a little longer and a little revealing on who killed Isla and why, along with Francis. Other than that, FANTASTIC WORK!
Thefabulousme chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
THAT WAS SO AMAZING AND ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
I don't usually write reviews for fanfics, but I thought I'd take a moment to compliment you on your story and how much I enjoyed it. Granted it gave me a heart attack half the time, it was very sweet all and all and I hope you grown as an author as time passes! Best of luck,

- Mal
Thefabulousme chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
FRANCIS YOU FROG HOW COULD YOU MY OTPS
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
ISLAAAAA NUUUUU
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Gotta admit I'm so happy Arthur has all his parts still :D quality time between him and Alfred wouldn't be very fun if not. Tehehe. I'm happy they got their happily ever after though. Ya know, I'm pretty sure none of us fans would mind if you added a bonus M rated chapter if Ya catch my drift *wink wink nudge nudge* must say though their entire plan sucked. Like the oh Arthur is a girl plan. The wedding night, sleeping together every night, etc. Someone is bound to notice Lord and lady Kirkland jeez get it together. Anyways good job!
X chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Very nice! Well done.

I absolutely love this story. I love your writing style.

Again, well done!
clokinz chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Whoo...m God...I was sweating buckets over that castration part...I dont think I cudv handled that without having a mental scar forever etched into my brain. I do love how you ended it, it felt so wistful. All in all it was a great story, now...I gotta...catch my breath.
CharlotteMShadows chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
awwwwww... I am such a sucker for romance!
hikikomori-kuma chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Hi! I just read your story a few days a go and I need to say this, I LOVE THIS STORY!
This gives off a Medieval Romance-vibe. I wonder what will happen to Arthur if he was castrated tho. Overall, I love the story! Keep being amazing!
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This story was amazing! I really admire that you tried - and succeeded - in creating a historically correct yet drama-filled story that had me on the edge on my seat with questions. I have so many emotions for this story that I can't just write them all!

If I have any problems with the story, I'd say that ending seemed a little . . . fast. I assume that they'd escaped from their parents and lived in the outdoors.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I'm glad they lived happily ever after outside of the Insane Royalty ! :)

I was like "WOW! THE ALL ARE THE WORST INSANE PEOPLE I EVER KNOW! Psycho people lost! The parents Lost their mind! The sane people only Alfred, Arthur, Matthew, and Katya! Damn you, Francis! but then again you make them Happy with the last final result..."

my sudden thought was "Wow, people in cardverse would. even the one with tragedy story."
I never read story with such Insane parents like this one... The devils love watching them for sure...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I particularly liked this fic. I might even say I enjoyed it. Ok, I did enjoy it... Alot. When I saw the castration part I dropped my phone and walked outside saying "NO! DONT DO THAT TO ARTHUR!" XD. I really liked how you wrote the characters so perfectly. Good job.
SomethingSimsy chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
AHHHH, I raged at all these awful parents and nobles... I know that society was like that back then, but still, I just... I JUST... HDAHIHDSASASDFGHJKLKHBGWINMZSLSa-s-d-

Okay, okay, I'm done, but that story was lovely (the ending made me smile)!
SomethingSimsy chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Ahhhh, the sadness and happiness in this chapter mashed together is just so, well, ahhhhh! I mean... well, yeah.