Reviews for Janita
magicofantasy chapter 2 . 2/8
Ok so whene I start to refine it I know what 2 expect more or less. ...the story so far is good (I'm at chapter 2 )but you could make Hinata resist more to her (fake father )or make her lost her memory after the explosion. ...it wold be better than see Sakura and Naruto hugging. ..its was just a hug not kiss ,this kind of misunderstanding is what hart the most ...
wp chapter 19 . 1/9
The feels oh my f$%*# ! GOD!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
I love it! It was so good, though there were some grammar issues here and there but other than that it was great! I really felt like I was seeing everything with my own eyes...I could follow the story very well!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
man this story sucks air jay is too supernatural
mikaela.finch chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
even though it was a little hard to read I loved it. it takes a lot to get me to just read a story. yet yours took me on an adventure. though that war ship kind of remind of star wars. if you can catch my attention you can catch anyone's. you story was so good that I could see the things happening, as if I were there. for me it wasn't just reading, I was living in it. overall it was amazing and hope to see more like it. :D
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Nice AU of naruto verse...even got slight bad grammar but for most part it still enjoyable to read...nice story...wonderful idea...and badass villain..._
ace chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
BORING stop it with your hand writing
Wacko12 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
you keep misspelling Fourth as "forth" please change it
jonjames427 chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
Sakura being pregnant makes no sense since she was suppose to be pregnant 5 years later. Unless this is one of the small changes because of the time travel, but it's still to ludicrous to me.
jonjames427 chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
If I could supply my two cents, maybe the sphere made for the summoning jutsu could act like a spiritual gathering ground where those recently dead could gather amongst the living as long as the sphere is held. It could explain sasuke, neji, lee, and the diggers that burned.
jonjames427 chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
I was expecting the shinigami.
jonjames427 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Air Jay is the reincarnation of Ladd Russo.
jonjames427 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
You should have had konohamaru tell sasuke the question he told naruto and have sasuke bash his own head into the wall.
EveJ Hina chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
kdvfd
MrAzazael chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
All in all, it was a sweet story. Of course there were some grammatical and spelling errors but you know what...

That was such a sweet story that I couldn't care less about that. There are a few mistakes with some Naruto-verse logic but the story was good. I couldn't stop reading each chapter.

Btw, that Guest reviewer just below me is an absoulte moron. Don't mind him, he's just stupid.