Reviews for Caffeine Patches
Tawnyfur chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
Well, where to begin?

I guess I'll start with how psycho Gwen became when she was trying to cure Kevin. Horrifying, and yet I couldn't look away. I never thought too hard about what she did when she was searching for something to help him. This story definitely opened my eyes in that regard.

I love how mellow everyone in the future was about Gwen going forward in time! xD It was hilarious! Kinda sad that Gwen became a stay-at-home, but it's kind of expected, what with all those kids. She's still bad-ass, though, so I think I can live with it.

Awesome work!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awesome. 3
Sumhope chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
I'm surprised that this story has so little reviews. It is very well written!

My only concern is that future Gwen seemed out of character in that I doubt she would give up plumber-ing to be a full time mom. Not that she wouldn't ever have kids in the future but 8 seems excessive.

But besides that it was a thoroughly enjoyable read! So thanks for sharing : )
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Way too OOC for me...
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
BANKA BANKA, NICE ENDING, THOUGH I DOUBT IT WILL GO EXACTLY LIKE THE SERIES, GREAT JOB AS USUAL, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
WOULDN'T SEEING THE FUTURE ALTER THE FUTER BECAUSE MOST THINGS THAT HAPPEN HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE OUTCOME IS, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
YANDA, I NEVER DID DO WELL WITH TIME TRAVEL, SOMETHINGS BOUND TO SCREW UP, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
OHH, NOT MUCH OF AN ANGSTY LOVER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
A BIT TO BUNCHED UP TOGETHER FOR ME, AND I'M NOT THAT MUCH OF A GWEVIN FAN BUT I STILL LIKED IT, DO YOU WRITE UP THE WHOLE THING WHEN YOU POST A STORY? WOULDN'T IT BE EASIER TO POST ALL OF IT ON ONE PAGE? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA