Reviews for Brown Study
Allear chapter 24 . 4/25
I really really like this story, you're such a talented writer and I am so happy you let the supernatural thing not be a central part of the story. Actually I prefer to interpret that part as a metaphor for other things. But right now I am so frustrated that Bella lets him treat her like this. It's kind of sadistic and emotional abuse. I don't know how the story could possibly evolve so that this behaviour can be "redeemed." Really interesting though.
ImYours1901 chapter 28 . 4/22
I want to cry! Omgggg this entire story was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
ImYours1901 chapter 12 . 4/21
okay, so I'm trying to work a few things out. firstly, I think Jane is not in Bella's future because she's in love with Bella. I've picked up on a few subtle hints in that department, and secondly, I think Bella got her physic ability from her dad, because that explains why Charles said 'you' the first time he saw Edward and why he seems to be so chill and trusting about her relationship with him. I LOVE being able to put things together like this and I absolutely love this story, its different to anything I've ever read and I just love how detailed Bella's feelings are. whenever she sees hat guy in Edward my heart just.. I love it!
Lanna chapter 28 . 8/17/2016
OMG... Why I didn't find this gem before. Loved it so much, so intense... thanks for sharing. Going to read all your stuffs.
Xoxo chapter 28 . 4/14/2016
This is so beautiful thank you for sharing such an authentic story. Xoxo.
Delirium01 chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
I can't even tell you how much I'm enjoying your story. It makes me feel all the things. Like I'm a teenager, like I'm 22 feeling desperate for that kind of love. I'm listening to Lover, You Should've Come Over by Jeff Buckley (the Live at Sin-E version) and it's the perfect embodiment of the raw beauty and soul of that kind of true-love-lost feeling that this story embodies. So thanks for sharing, I'm so happy I found it.
Paolina Beke H chapter 28 . 11/17/2015
Noo I can't believe it's over!
I loved this story, thanks so much for sharing it
Paolina Beke H chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Ahaha Bella definitely knows her game
And hey, I'm pretty sure the person Jane *likes* is Bella
PAT2024 chapter 28 . 10/22/2015
Thank you for another great story. Your style is unique and I like it a lot, although sometimes it can be a bit confusing, because you don't give all the details, but then it's so much like being in their head... an we can imagine the rest...

Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Well done
myadryk89 chapter 27 . 8/14/2015
God! You are amazing!
The way you describe the characters and the situations is impeccable.
I love your other stories also, you are one of my favorite authors.
Thank you for this! You are awesome!
Ps: I'm eagerly waiting for a new story, I can wait.
Vampfan1 chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Awwww, I think Jane is just jealous because she's in love with Bella and wants her for herself. I think that shared kiss is fueling her Bella fantasys! Just my thoughts.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
I think Bella is very selfish in this story. The minute Edward enters her life, she starts neglecting all her friends. I hate girls like her. Also, I feel like Jane has a crush on Bella. She's hinted towards this a few times now. Idk
ReaderKat chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
Enjoyed your story, has a lot of heartache, and a wonderful ending. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/11/2015