Reviews for Brown Study
Lanna chapter 28 . 8/17/2016
OMG... Why I didn't find this gem before. Loved it so much, so intense... thanks for sharing. Going to read all your stuffs.
Xoxo chapter 28 . 4/14/2016
This is so beautiful thank you for sharing such an authentic story. Xoxo.
Delirium01 chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
I can't even tell you how much I'm enjoying your story. It makes me feel all the things. Like I'm a teenager, like I'm 22 feeling desperate for that kind of love. I'm listening to Lover, You Should've Come Over by Jeff Buckley (the Live at Sin-E version) and it's the perfect embodiment of the raw beauty and soul of that kind of true-love-lost feeling that this story embodies. So thanks for sharing, I'm so happy I found it.
Paolina Beke H chapter 28 . 11/17/2015
Noo I can't believe it's over!
I loved this story, thanks so much for sharing it
Paolina Beke H chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Ahaha Bella definitely knows her game
And hey, I'm pretty sure the person Jane *likes* is Bella
PAT2024 chapter 28 . 10/22/2015
Thank you for another great story. Your style is unique and I like it a lot, although sometimes it can be a bit confusing, because you don't give all the details, but then it's so much like being in their head... an we can imagine the rest...

Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Well done
myadryk89 chapter 27 . 8/14/2015
God! You are amazing!
The way you describe the characters and the situations is impeccable.
I love your other stories also, you are one of my favorite authors.
Thank you for this! You are awesome!
Ps: I'm eagerly waiting for a new story, I can wait.
Vampfan1 chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Awwww, I think Jane is just jealous because she's in love with Bella and wants her for herself. I think that shared kiss is fueling her Bella fantasys! Just my thoughts.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
I think Bella is very selfish in this story. The minute Edward enters her life, she starts neglecting all her friends. I hate girls like her. Also, I feel like Jane has a crush on Bella. She's hinted towards this a few times now. Idk
ReaderKat chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
Enjoyed your story, has a lot of heartache, and a wonderful ending. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/11/2015
i hate chelsea... GO BELLA :))) edward is still freakin dumb BELLA IS THE BEST
Guest chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
GO BELLA! edward is dumb-he needs to be with Bella already-STUPID EDWARD. GO BELLA :)))
irelandk chapter 28 . 5/10/2015
:-)
Mell C chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
It's you.
Methinks Charlie and Bella share The Sight. Bella is dense, I agree with Edward on that one.
7,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »