Reviews for Brown Study
twilighter22 chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
Awesome
twilighter22 chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
What why did u make gone and i cant wait to read the rest
twilighter11 chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
I lovve it thank
LAB1 chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
I really liked most of this story. I didn't like how long Edward kept up his emotional affair. He seemed very juvenile letting others decide his future. He settled for so much. I also missed Alice in this story. An older mommy Alice would have been fun.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
Awe! I really liked this story! Thanks for sharing!
Edward-lover0107 chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
Love it!:)
merjant chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
bella's kind of a...slut? but a nice one, i guess?
gatorgrl91 chapter 28 . 6/18/2013
Omg! That was awesome!
You always put so much into the Bella POV...going into such detail about what she's thinking and feeling that it feels almost like I'm living it!
I want so much more for them! I wanted his proposal to be real...and for her to accept it! I wanted glimpses into their future.
You have written some fabulous stories and always leave me wanting more!
I feel such emotion when I read your stories that I often find myself crying.
The good parts you write are so good-even better than the angsty parts and it makes me want more good!

I'm waiting until Once & Future lovers is complete to finish reading because I don't do angst very well! You make me feel too much! For you, as a writer, that is meant to be a compliment! :)

Thx again for all the great rides! :)
Ginabella59 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Good chapter***
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Good first chapter.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
Emo deep but really nice.
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
This is my first review and I am really sorry about that, but I wanted to tell you that this story was perfect!
I love the way you write! I am definitely going to read your other fics as well!
maphie chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Your A/N at the end made me bust out laughing. "I set out to write a fluffy story about a girl, who has visions of a man, falling in love with the boy who would one day become that man. It turned into this mess." This is the story of my life.
maphie chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I can't tell you how many hours I've spent debating on Twilight's Alice' psychic abilities. How her vision changes based on people's decisions. It makes sense but it's a circular argument. Hmmm let's see how this unfolds...
Mell C chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Brilliant chapter. I like it. Clever way to cover so much time and so many events. Brava.
7,697 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »