Reviews for Brown Study
Jordyn2011 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This story is amazingly written and totally drew me in with the first few lines. Actually the title was just very intriguing. Anyway, I love it and I can't wait to hear more. )
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I like this Bella. I think I'm going to really enjoy this story! Good luck and update soon! :D
arfalcon chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Omg, a new story? Love the idea of having Jane be a childhood friend of Bella's, and with the belly piercing story, you've captured a truly quintessential moment in the lives of many, many 17 year old girls. And I love that Bella's the one with a bit of clairvoyance here! But her vision of this mystery man, and of the absence of Jane, is a set-up for a great story. You sealed the deal when the mystery man turns out to be Dr. Edward Cullen, and now we'll all hold our breaths to see where you're going to lead us next!

Love you and am SO excited to see a new story from you!
loca37 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
You have me hooked.
lovelyeshelle chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
So we have older Edward & younger Bella again? I like it! I'm intrigued. Can't wait for the next chapter.
secamimom chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
O, I love it already. You have me intrigued. Can't wait for more!
tracirai chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I'm intrigued, this seems like it's going to be an interesting concept and I can't wait to see where you take it.
DancingHeartBeats chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
uh, so she's how old? And dr. Cullen is how old?
cyndi407 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
ok...u have me interested...please continue
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow, that was a great start to the story. Is Jane maybe a little in love w/Bella? If her dreams show her and Hat guy when they are older is that why she has that reaction to Dr. Cullen? B/c Edward will look like him? There are so many questions that could be asked! Its already so intriguing.
lionslamb86 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
oh interesting...i want more lol
Kefe chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Hm...what to think? what to think?

I think that Dr. Cullen is not the boy she sees in her dreams. That's probably his father or something (because of the details you've given us).

I find this very intriguing for various reasons. Bella is somehow psychic (not Alice) and there's no Alice-bestfriend-relationship yet. I love Jane (I always loved her in the books). This did give a warmer version of her though. She seemed sincere and innocent (or prude, lol).

I'm sorry I can't leave a comprehensive review, it's the lack of sleep catching up on me. But good first chapter!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I'm very intreiged. I love the idea of a psychic-like Bella instead of it always being Alice.

And Jane as a best friend? Makes me eager to see how the rest of the Cullen's are going to fit in...

I'm so happy you're starting something new.

Thanks for the start!
arden8283 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
How interesting... Bella's BF is Jane? There's never enough Jane in stories. So I'm wondering if Dr. Cullen is "hat guy" or if he just has similar features to her dream guy. And how original to have Bella be somewhat psychic. Well, I loved it. Thanks!
spanglemaker9 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
You didn't tell us you were posting the new fic TODAY! I love it. Love it, love it, love it. Love that her BF is Jane. What happens with Jane? I have a feeling there's a reason she doesn't see Jane in the future. And Dr. Cullen? Is she crushing on an older man again or is she just noticing the shared features? More, more, more!
7,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 502 509 510 511 512 513 514 .. Last Next »