Reviews for Brown Study
dihenydd chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh what an intriguing start. Nice to see Jane used, she is used so infrequently that we have a lot fewer conceptions about her. Also she was awesome in the film. it does seem like there will be quite an age difference between Edward and Bella to which is always interesting. From her dream it would seem like they are still together years later or maybe finally together or even back together. All will be revealed i am sure. thank you.
bacmel79 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Gosh can't wait to see more of this. So many different things runing in my head as to what happens next. I wanna know so hurry up already! LOL! J/K take your time no rush really, well yes please rush but no pressure, I'm really not going anywhere, well unless you turn this into a Bella/anyone but Edward story or a vampire story. Well not really I have been known to continue reading such stories after I found out mid story they weren't what I thought they were, My damn need to finished any story I start reading. LOL!

So anyway I like where this might go, would like to read more sooner rather than later! )
Astevens chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I dont know where the story is going to go, but I love the chapter!
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Yay, a new story from you! I am really liking the setup so far. Bella and Jane as friends is new and refreshing as far as ff friendship pairings go. And I am beyond curious as to what Hat Guy is going to be like once Bella meets him. Great start, can't wait for more...
vivalalove chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Great start! I'm so interested to see where this is going! Quick question though...How old are Bella & Jane? I think they are 18, but I'm a little confused after reading the bellybutton piercing story...
gabby chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i kinda like the idea of bella with a 6th sense- and i love AH bella and edward stories! seems like edward is older.. is this going to be similar to your other story where there is a gap in age for these two?
jacmom chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This looks like it may be the start to a great story! I'm excited to see where this story goes! I'm looking forward to when I get to read the next chapter!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Lol, I love it. I thought at the begining it was going to be Jasper that she landed up with & that she didn't want to tell Jane exactly what he looked like because of her freaking out. Thanks for the chapter :)
Bedazzled-By-You chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh, girl, that was just perfect! Already put story alert on it! :D Your awesome writing and interesting plot - everything perfectly set up for one heck of the story! :D Love ya! Update soon! xoxo
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I am definitely interested in this new story... I love e/b stories and this seems to be a nice mix with the friendship you have already outlined with jane... it is refreshing and I can't wait to see where it all leads! ;)
vampirelust79 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really like your writing so I'm very glad that you are posting this new fic so we can get our fix!

The idea that Bella has premonitory dreams is very interesting and I also think it is very refreshing that Bella is friends with Jane for a change! I'm really eager to know where you will lead us from here!

Already on alert!

Thanks.

Su
slyt chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
well this sounds interesting but it says he appears to her in real life in the form of a boy well Dr Cullen isn't a boy if that's him ... so now I'm confused ...anyways can't wait to read more...
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Lets see where you take this. Like what you have so far.

Hugs
Kim1524 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I'm so excited you've posted something new. Your writing style is exactly my cup of tea. It's fun and always well written.

I like that Jane is a main character, she always gets overlooked in so many stories. Also, I don't think I've ever been more excited about a guy wearing a hat before!

Looking forward to more. :)
WallaWallaMama chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Definitely intriguing - absolutely going on story alert. Bella as psychic, Jane as best friend, Edward already a doctor? More, please!
7,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 504 511 512 513 514 515 Next »