Reviews for Brown Study
lovemesometwi chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
awesome I love it already! Can't wait for more so get to writing...please!
i love rob always chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh...I cant wait for your next update! It has to be Carlisle...not edward! They just have the same features...right?

Damn...good start! :0
stupidsuckedinreader chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Can't wait for more. Poor Jane and her girl crush.
Biology is for luvas chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This story sounds awesome! I like how bella has visions shakes things up a bit: )
lavishone chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Different- I liked it!
SassyK chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Hmm...you sure do know how to spark a gal's interest. Congrats, sucked in as usual. :-)
WantNeedLove chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
So, Bella is "Alice-ish" in this one, eh? I like it. People rarely ever write her as anything but boring, klutzy and plain. LOL Does Edward dream of her, too? I'm digging the premise!

So um, update. Because I want to read more. Not because I'm a pushy bitch. Well, I am a pushy bitch but I DO want to read more, too!

PFG
jamie1078 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
yay! you're new story and i love it!

so dr. cullen, he has some of the attributes she has seen in her dreams...interesting.

this story is going to be great, the concept is intriguing and you're awesome so that combination win!
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
SO glad you posted this. :)

I could never be sick of you. You listened to me lament about KRM for how long before I got the guts to post it? Yeah, you win for person who should be sick of someone.

Seriously, though. I feel like I should find a transcript of our gchat to tell you all the things I love about this. It's great and I'm grateful you're posting already so I don't have to pester you about it.
Indigo Vamp chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
ok im hooked ..cannot wait for more
Kassiah chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
OMG I Love you thank you for writing this for us!

You rock and amaze me