Reviews for Payback
Katetanic chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
OMG! LOVE IT!

I will never again hear I'm A Little Teapot without seeing Robin standing there singing and doing the motions! *evil giggles*
Child of Loki chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was just some good fun. (And some Declan! to whom I must admit to having become rather attached)

Thanks for sharing!
Duachais Seneschais chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I MUST say: I really love Declan! He was evil there! Hahahahah

That was incredibly funny and tenuous. A good one to read, laugh and forget about complicated stuff.

I remember that I was umconfortable, in that episode, with the idea of Declan being a traitor.

I was looking for a Declan's fic for all the pages in fanfiction and find yours. Did you know some other?

I'm really excited with the third season, but think that I'll have to wait a little longer... 'till there, I'm going to read some fics

Just some sugestions:

Magnus knew she was supposed..."

Here I think you intend to change scene: from Will and Declan to Hellen. It would be better if you let it clear with some indication:

- (like this)

Or...

... (perhaps this?)

Magnus knew she was supposed..."

And in that rhyme, I think you need to edit some verses:

"I'm a little tea pot,

Short and stoutHere is my handle, (it needs a space and go down to the other line?)

Here is my spout,

When I hear the teacups,Hear me shout (it needs go down to the other line?)

Tip me up and pour me out"

Hope, sincerely, you understand my point and my english
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh, that's funny.

I really like Declan's character, reminds me of my brother. I was so cross when they made him the bad guy, albeit briefly. This excuses him on comedic grounds.

I'm still picturing Will doing that dance and I think that Magnu's reaction is entirely realistic.

Dialect, character and gramer are also sound.

Good job.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
*giggles relentlessly* That was the funniest payback ever! Loved it!
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
HA HA! Very, very funny. I loved it, EXCELLENT work!