Reviews for The Crooked Path
unlock.your.heart chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
Ack! I was wondering how the two of them would resolve the King issue. So, is ther more to come? BecAuse if so, I'm looking foreword to reading it! :)
Mushroomed chapter 21 . 3/31/2010
Very good.

I really quite like this story.
esca6angel chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
Hello! Zevran and Leliana moment in the story! This is officially my kind of story!
bioncafemme chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
Wonderful!
Del21 chapter 21 . 1/9/2010
What no shale or dwarf companions to spice up the mix lol.
Del21 chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
alw...how cute.
Del21 chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
Alistair trying to share a a bed with Sten, lol. Hell anyone trying to share a bed with Sten lol. Nice touch, that was a great chapter! Can't wait to read more.
Durxa chapter 20 . 1/6/2010
this is a great story i really like it!

but quickly two things

1 are you going to include the flemeth battle?

2 is Shale going to be in your story because i am sorry if you disagree but one word describes Shale ... epic! again congrates on the great story keep it up!
Del21 chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
HAHA! Nice touch at the end there with the following orders bit, lol. Cant wait to read more!
Del21 chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
Great job! Keep up the good work!
Del21 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Great job!
Del21 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Nice, an interesting read indeed. I am playing the Dalish Elf story as a female elf and must say that your story is quite true to the overall story. Can't wait to read more!
Aryiaa Bloodream chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
The modified scene with Tamlen in the gauntlet really pulled at my heartstrings, I'm not usually moved by little things like that but it was just so...well, to put it simply, I shed tears.

I like the rest of the story, its interesting to read and it has potential. Cant wait to read more of it.

Update soon!
Speakfire chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
Really nice scene! Very well done and sweet :) Keep up the great work
themanticore chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
I am really enjoying this retelling from the Dalish perspective. It was my first origin story, and I was absolutely devastated by Tamlen's "death". I didn't kill the shems on my file, but I really like how you took that scene, and how you've used it as a means for atonement. Naturally the romantic scene with Tamlen was quite enjoyable, too. ;) He makes a very strong impression even though he was only in the beginning of the story (both here and in the game).

But the redemption aspect really adds depth to the relationship between Alistair and Kaei, and I can't wait to see what you'll do next.