Reviews for Trust in you
this fic is AMAZING, it made me laugh, abd cry. Also, ARE YOU CONTINUEING THIS?!
Nonumaru chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I like the way you introduced Lavi into this. It was kinda cute. :D
Nicoleix chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
you said there was only one more chapter, still waiting! :P

Please update soon, wouldn't mind seeing a sequel but that is of course if you are willing to write it.

Best of luck hope to see you posting this soon :)
5litai chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Why you stopped writing this? I really enjoyed it ant the end is too confusing, because of information lack. Aargh, I want more!
allenwalkerlover01 chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
This story is...AMAZING! Are you almost done with the last chapter?
Broken Juggernaut chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
wow what a loser.. hope that changes
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
Wooh! I was wondering when you would update! I've waited an awful long time.I have to say, I like the way the story is going now. The suspense was killing me.
While I don't think a sequel is a good idea, the one-shot sounds interesting. I'd probably take a minute (or forty) to read it, as I haven't heard that particular plotline yet.
Update soon!
Frizzie
DarkinocensDLT chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
Thanks for the continued of Fic TTvTT...and I would like to have too much trouble sequel if U.U
ShadowK47 chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
You finally update! *cry* I love this chapter and you and the story too. Hope Allen can get better soon ! Thank you for the update! Hope you can update soon! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
Yeeees... MOAR Allena please! Seriously, i'm going nuts w/ d lack of them in the manga right now
YiPrincess chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
I do hope to see a sequel to this! Mainly because I don't think the Earl would be done with the Walkers just yet. :)
Heir of Rage chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
you
updated
oh
my
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd
TykkiMikk chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
I would love for there to be a sequel i dont care how its done i just want a sequel please
TykkiMikk chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
aw come on finish up more of this please i want to read more of it all
DarkinocensDLT chapter 22 . 3/26/2012
are at 5:57 am in Colombia finished reading your story and let me tell you, why not have continued?

I'm really charm and shedding tears for Chapter 21, TTnTT.

please follow this story.

I like your work.

I hope you can host and cater to the whim of this new Fan.

thanks Matta nee!