Reviews for Infection Z
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Hugo is exactly the kind of person I'd want to be around in a zombie apocalypse. Slightly crazy and good with weapons, we would work well together. Anyway, pretty good story so far, let's hope that they all don't end up...undead.
lovisarose chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
This fanfic is so funny! I absolutely love Hugo in this, the funkytown bit had me aughing so hard! Update soon? :)
montfort chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
hey wat happens next ?
Chrissie DeKourson chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OMG I luv this story! I got it from HarryPotterTwilightlover's favorites! Subscribe to author, add author to favorites, add story to favorites.
HorribleHolly chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
It makes me laugh... shame about all the dead once were people though..
Trigiani Blue chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
poor poor earless house elf DX Update soon?
MilliePrue-BellatrixLestrange chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
love this story like for reals its awesome pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz update sooooooooooooooooon pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :}

well byebye ttfn tata for now :P:):]

by:millieprueXD
moodplasticbag chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
aaah this is so good i'm frustrated it's so short! actually, i guess it's not that short but reading somethink you like tend to be a little fast in the end... see what i mean? anyway, keep the updates coming (as soon as you can, of course) i can't wait to get to know what's coming next for everyone & for the scorpius/lily pairing as well...

love.

x
imdeadsothere chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Yay! More zombies! More blood! More Hugo being a crazy zombie killer! I like Hugo, I connect with him. In the event of the zombie apocalypse, I'd be the Hugo of the world. Anyway, good chapter! 挺好!I'm just wondeing why they're so worried about Hugo, it's clear he can handle himself, especially against a mob of zombies.
yodasfan chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
hugo is crazy! more please!
lovezombies chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
wow! never thought there was something like that out there but you just put two things i love together and its great!
Ron says 'Bloody Brilliant chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Again I find yet another fab fanfiction by you, All I can say is PLEASE WRITE MORE !
moodplasticbag chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
OMG this is just amazingly fun, witty and beautiful! I love it! You've got a new fan!
am3liapond chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
'Hey Anus.' lmao. so funny, so gross, so awesome.
amazinglyme424 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010