Reviews for Songs By Jericho
myers1978 chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
I love every song but this last one is my favorite because I will always maintain that something had to have once happened between the two, whether it was boys becoming teens and being curious or being drunk in college and experimenting and I will not rest until a picture of them kissing or cuddling half naked turns up somewhere ) You have to write one no about Phil (CMPunk) being bald and hating it and Chris singing a song about accepting it, like that C. Aguilara song Beautiful or something of the likes (so heartbroken his hair is gone, I love that guy even if his character is a total deuchbag nowdays)
Slushies And Red Vines chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I feel a bit guilty for reading that as a Jeff Hardy fan but that was too funny. I couldn't help but laugh.
enigma77 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Once again, it was brilliant. I love it. The way you write Chris is the best. :)
RollinsInTheDean chapter 7 . 6/8/2010

LOL Really enjoying this, wonderful job on the songs D
Esha Napoleon chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Nice ;)
myers1978 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
I loved the song (even the one about Jeff, though I actually like him, any sane person knows he had a drug problem, but it was a mistake and hopefully he is done) I love how everyone alway portrays Chris as this crazy, sexually questionable wackadoo )
THE FANATIC THINKER chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
This is ridiculously funny! You have seriously gotten me cracking up with this!
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Haha. Batista's actually gone? Yippee-kay-yay melon farmers! Dave's just jealous cause Chris is more talented and actually has hair that and Chris doesn't need no steroids.

Could you please do a Chris Jericho version of Highway to Hell?
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Wow...I wonder if Chris is going to get his ass kicked for these songs?
enigma77 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Love it. Chris can become the wrestling version of Weird Al. Hilarious. :)
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Dave is clearing leaving for his jealousy towards Jericho... hahaha.

Love this storyy.

For a suggestion for another song... You could use Use Somebody by Kings of Leon and Chris could sing. "Cody could use a title..."

haha just a suggestion (:
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
LMFAO. I could SO see him sing that.. 3
schmackie chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Great chapter. You could try Dont Stop Believing by Journey. You Shook Me All Night Long. Help or Yellow Submarine by the Beatles. Any classic song should be good
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »