Reviews for Reversal
xXVivianDarkbloomXx chapter 4 . 1/25
Is the executioner Elizabeth Boleyn of Elizabeth of York?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
You over use commas. Some of your sentences should really be 3-5 sentences or a paragraph. I would recommend using only 1 comma per sentence as a general rule. Try reading your work out loud. Every time you have to stop and take a breath, add a period.
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Great story. I thought it was so sweet how Elizabeth of York is still watching over her son. I assume she did that, anyway in real life. I know it's been years, but I do wish you'd write a sequel to this. It would be interesting to see the whispers/repercussions of Henry's in-court outburst.
Serafina chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
I actually liked this. It was good.
The Slytherin Serpent chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Good story. :)
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I absolutely love how you ended things.

I was surprised at how Henry beat up Charles infront of everyone, and making him crawl to Anne and ask her forgiviness. But I am glad he took every oppertunity to let everyone know that slandering his queen would not go unpunished.

I love how he gave Mary her own household, and how she would have to decide whether to allow the service or not.

I also loved how Anne said that she would accept Mary, if she only accepted Anne as Queen.

I absolutely loved how Henry was willing to Elizabeth everything she needed to rule one day as Queen.

I LOVED how Henry went and spent the night with Anne.

Finally, I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that the Excutioner was Anne and George's mother.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I like how Henry visited Mary and heard that she would eventually accept Anne as Queen.

I love how Henry had Mary call him father, and came to her as her father, not as the king of England.

""Once Elizabeth was ushered into his presence, she curtsied deeply to him, with a grace surprising in a child of not yet four years. "I am honoured by Your Majesty's visit." The formal words sounded strange spoken in such a childish voice, and the sight of the composed little figure – every inch a princess, even if she was now denied that title – tore at Henry's heart.

Where was the little girl who once dashed into his arms, happily unconscious of rank?

He returned her curtsey with a deep bow, doffing his hat respectfully before kneeling down and holding out his arms to her, an inviting smile on his face. "My Elizabeth." He greeted her in as gentle and as friendly a manner as he could, wanting her to know that he was still her father and that he still loved her. When she ran into his outstretched arms, returning his embrace with a kiss, he felt himself exhale in relief at the knowledge that she still loved him, as she had before.

"Papa." The word from her lips was perhaps the sweetest he could ever hear, and he rejoiced, knowing that he had not lost his little girl, not entirely."" AWE!

""I'd rather be Lady Elizabeth and have my Mama back than be a princess with no Mama."" I'm really glad that Elizabeth said this. As much as I liked Jane as Queen, I hated the how Anne had to die so Jane could be Queen.

I especially like how when Henry made his decision, that he stood in place of the excutioner and was the one wielding the sword.

I'm sort of glad that Henry could kill Anne himself. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This story is fascinating. I alway wonder what would happen if Henry had listened to Anne when she pleaded with him.

This is one of the reasons I love your story ' On The Edge of A Golden World'. Anne is one of my favorite Queens, I was really sad when she miscarried.

I love how he started doubting after seeing that Elizabeth was indeed his child.

I really liked the twist at the end, and how the excutioner of Calais appeared.
G chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Fabulous chapter! I loved it. I'm so happy with the ending; the situation isn't perfect, but it has gotten better.

Bravo! *claps*
G chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Epic! The best chapter so far. I love all the 'thinking' (surprising for Henry) that wentinto his decision, yet I'm glad that he has changed his opinon.
G chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Amazing!

Finally Henry is realizing his mistake!
G chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awesome job! The words flew by!
joniskpelare chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Tima-travel and a second chance is a classic and very intresting to see it in Tudors.
loulou193 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
What a beautiful little story. I wish it could keep going. I totally knew it was the mother !

If only Anne could have had a happy ending in real life. At least we can pretend. Thankyou for this. All your tudors stories are magnificent, I hope you update the others soon :)
Celina Corey chapter 4 . 4/21/2011