Reviews for Loves Death
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/26
Like Harry said, they're together again and that's all I need!
Angel SilverWinter chapter 1 . 1/28
Sqweeeeeeeeeeeee! I sooo love happy endings. :D
Padfootette chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I loved it
LunaDragAngel chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is short & sweet I like the Legolas pairing, but am looking forward to more of the expanded story
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Thanks for the happy ending. Short and sweet. Love the main plot idea, and I am excited to read your longer version.
Goodest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
By the way, can you respond to that review by PMing Brackenfern? She's my sister.
Goodest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Are you going to continue this to show like Hogwarts reaction to them?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love them!
Lenale-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Ok, i was thinking in ways to get revenge from you for killing harry and then revived him in a place where legolas could not reach, but then you made him appear at Hogwarts. Well you are lucky isnt it? Well my budu doll could wait for other author.
Ive been reading the extended version. And I asked a stupid question in my last review, please ignores it (the "will be couples here?" question).
I want to see how the relationship between harry and legolas grow, ill be waiting for the next chap of the extended version.
See you
Chudesnitsa chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Thanks for the story.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Cute ending and good story. Though I wonder how the staff & students feel about Harry being gay?
TMNinjaGinga chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
It was better than ok! I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of this story...Boromir's alive :) finally a LOTR story where the new/changed character actually makes a difference!
Keep it up,