Reviews for Through Eyes Blind
K chapter 1 . 1/28
Now I kind of want to see you as zukos advisor for some reason.

This was beautifully heartful
themergitonian chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
interesting story, but it sort of ends without there being any conclusion, like it cuts off.
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
That's a very astute observation about Toph being an outsider. Toph never can afford to make a mistake with her earthbending, or be anything less than perfect, whereas the other characters can be selfish, demanding, and childish and are never called on it.

Were you writing any other character, I would have complained about the use of the word "feminine", but since Toph uses those stereotypes herself, I'll refrain.

Faved.
FangDust99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow, this was really good. Toph's awesome and this story is really great. Good job :D
Orange Dahlia chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was surprisingly good - and accurate to a T when it comes to Toph's personality. You did a really great job at looking into her psyche, and you captured her character perfectly. Really excellent.
Solisortiri chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw...that was really sad at the end.

This is beautifully written. And you're right, it was always their war, wasn't it?

It made me so angry that Toph was hardly in the series finale at all. She is WAY too cool to be pushed to the side like that. She is my favourite Avatar character ever, which is strange because normally I hate the girls (though I am one). Toph is the exception. She is awesomeness embodied.

This was amazing, depressing, but amazing.

:D
plsdeletethisaccountffdotnet chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Hm... I like that this story is very insightful about Toph's true character; albeit, I have to admit I usually avoid such depressing stories. I hate sad endings. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you continue to write other such stories.
jhp chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
that as cool!
Keitorin Asthore chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really like this. I could see the progression throughout the series, and I found it fascinating to hear Toph's point of view. The format worked really well for it too.

Good job!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was fun to edit, ignoring the whole started-and-lost-twice bit. I like your drabble things-especially the fact that they're coherent, and not single-sentence-per-chapter crap things. ...Yeah.

Toph is epicsauce, and this does her justice. You actually portray the bitterness realistically. And, also, Secrets made me squee. It was splendid. G'job.

~IGC t DM
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Toph is indeed amazing. As is this fic. Secrets was probably my favorite, Nightmare and Guilt, too. We don't really get to see very much of Toph and her views on the war, which was probably the best thing here. Typo in Politics: there's an extra f in figurehead.

~D