Reviews for Szayel's Shame
Lukano Jiruga chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh lord Nnoitra almost killed Szayel xD hey what stopped him? Oh I am such a Nnoitra and Szayel Fangirl (I don't ship it though!)
9lives chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It is told that Szayel's hollow hole is in his glans... But I still can't imagine... how it can be... O.O Btw this fanfic was really good. xD
Teddy bear 007 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
BRAVO!(applause)
Jaxrond chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
who didn't enjoy szayel's shirt getting blown off?
This was a very enjoyable peice.
bonniebeast chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Imagine its on his ass?and not just one cheek, it goes thru both.
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was absolutely hilarious. XD I just love this fanfic. :D
Lindsey chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh when I figured out where his hollow-hole was located, I had about the same reaction, don't feel bad XD Good story :)
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hahjahaha! That was awesome! But seriously...where is it? O.o
LeafyxThiefy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
:D lol really nice story, I enjoyed every bit of it, though I was sad that Szayel was treated the way he was lol, since he's usually the one mistreating people, but he got what he deserved I guess.

Really got to wonder where his hollow hole is though o.0 and the Wiki tells me its on his glans... o.0 so that's weird lol...

anyways :D Great job!
Jaxrond chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
XD. This was pretty epic. I love how she was such a jerk to everyone. You could totally tell that she was related to Nnoitra.
Idrill-Tales chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
YOU! *glomps you*

I absolutely love this! I love Neko's way of discovering this I absolutely ADORE Szayel, I swear to god if he'd be real I'd volunteer myself for any experiment (that of course wouldn't kill me;;)I love how you portrayed him, the kiss and last part made my groin tighten like I'm nervous or something, but good nerves;;

you made me al energetic today, I got the energy to learn for chemistry now(wheter I'm able to actually concentrate is a different matter)

So much for my ranty review, thank you SO FREAKING MUCH!
music fans chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
awww man..i am hoping to find out where is his hollow hole ! Love the way Neko talk to Szayel to make him confused !
ladybugseatppl chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i have a strong feeling its on his foot. and his tatoo is on the one hand that was still gloved after ishida blew him up. it would make sense or because hes a scientist he found a way to close it? ahh whatever thats what i think
Nnoitrasgirl17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wow nice story keep up the good work Nya_.
Queen Espada chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
WHERE IS IT? I'm not exactly the brightest person around...and I'm not sure where it is...Great story!