Reviews for Sucker
WellingtonBoot chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Very funny! I was thinking at first, "This is a little out of character for Lucy..." but when I realised it was a joke it was priceless. I tried to imagine Desmond's face clearly, purely because it really would be hilarious.

Damn those two need to get together in the third game. And I completely agree we need more Lucy and Desmond fanfics.
Fuzzy Brows chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Lol, u knw that there r only 2 desmond and lucy fics...guess who's written both of them. Good luck on ur quest to fill that up ;)
Pommie14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
LMFAO!

Oh wow, you had me DYING! poor desmond!

great style of humor. :D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Well, well, soldier...

LOL

LMAO

ROFL

Desmond, you're a horny dumb(a)ss.

Lucy, THAT was just mean. ROFLOL

Nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
loosegravity123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You gave me the biggest grin on my face when Lucy said hot coffee. :D I just love your style on writing and I do hope you write more on d/l. we need more of them. theres to much gayness on here.
AccountDeletedDueToPiracy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I agree! It's hard to find fics about Assasin's creed. took me foreever just to find one that wasn't about gay crap! Finally one about Lucy and Desmond. I liked it!
Athene chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was AWESOME! God, there's too little Lucy/Desmond fics out there! Nice to see some more finally being written after AC2!
batgirl1993 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY! :P
TheManicMarauder chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
BAHAHA! You had me going for a while there. But it is much more hilarious this way. You should make a sequel to this. You received the biggest grin on my face because of this. I will never think of a hot cup of coffee without thinking of Desmond's face. Priceless!
Nostalgic-Romance chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Diologue is fun, concept is cute, characters are in character, and dropping the professional attitude, it made me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Like, seriously, not a full out laugh, but a series of giggles and chuckles so long it might as well have been.

And, of course, Desmond and Lucy are the cutest damn pairing I've ever known. So yeah :D
Lily rou chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
AHAAHAH, poor Desmond HAHAHHA. You ARE a really awesome writer! I hope you write more Des/Lucy fics. OR *hint hint* make another story based on Desmond comforting Lucy in 'that' sorta way. Keep up the good work. :D
eeyore chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
LOL! THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME ONE-SHOT I HAVE EVER READ! I'm like crying now with laughter as I write this!

You have an interesting take on a romance that isn't featured enough on this website- I really enjoyed it! Keep up the awesome work. WRITE MORE!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
aww that was cute i rlly enjoyed it hehe. and i usually dont like one shots but thats a fav!
Lucyz90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hahaha, that was very funny. Poor Desmond. I agree there needs to be more Des/Lucy fics out there. Hope you right more again.
Prodigy Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I agree. There NEEDS to be more Desmond X Lucy lovin'.

Great, funny story. Keep up the good work.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2