Reviews for 1917, October
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*hugs Russia* Russia at the time was absolutely chaotic :( having a country that huge with millions of people starving after WW1 was horrible...
Wincidence chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I liked it~

Very descriptive! :D
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Woo! crazy!Russia! Okay, so maybe that isn't something to "Woo!" for but...I like crazy!Russia, especially crazy!emotional!Russia. I've always liked the idea that political turmoil causes emotional distress for countries, and the idea that the nations were people and countries at the same time, and the idea that Ivan wants everyone to be one with him because he's lonely - basically, all the components of this fic have been whirling around in my head for some time, and you managed to compile them with beautiful language and a wonderfully emotional plot involving Russia, my ultimate favorite character of all time forever. You're a fantastic writer!
RainSonata chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I think I liked this fic the best out of all the others. How you focused mostly on the emotions rather than the historical facts, it's most interesting and more personal that way. I could feel Russia's pain, poor thing. Don't stop writing! We writers must improve and write til our hands ache, lol.

My speed of uploading fanfics or getting any ideas at all as a bit slow. I have to know all the facts before working on anything, which explains why my profile is so empty and lacking in contains. School's also part of the reason. Oh, and happy holidays! Still writing during Christmas? Me too!

BTW, did you get my message? My email? Sorry for that. Just to warn you, another chapter will be finished by sometime this week, so expect your email inbox to get a few emails from me. Bye! :)
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FIC, AND NOW IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN (and I wasn't even the one who requested it xD)

all I can say is just...wow. I think the emotional state of Russia was perfect. The flashbacks to Bloody Sunday were a great touch to the entire story. You could really get a sense of how turbulent the times were for Ivan and how he was slowly beginning to go crazy with it all. (I-I want to give him a hug, but not even Ukraine was able to calm him on Bloody Sunday DD:)

Overall, amazing 33

-Smrtypantz

PS I love your head canon that Russia wants nations to become one with him because he was hated and rejected by his own people (-stores inside my own head- xD)

PPS "watching them fall like snowflakes until they rested on the hardwood floor" I really loved this line for some reason!