Reviews for Spills and Tumbles
becca-baby chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
ha i counted the words myself and unless i miss counted you only have 98 words not 100! wow, i need a life im correcting you on your word count *shakes head* do pitty me coz thats what i am doing right now
becca-baby
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Not even Sam is big enough to beat a tree.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Could have been worse.

Could have tangled with a boulder.
Murderbynuns chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
poor sammy loved the last line
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I think Sammy would be more careful around trees, I love how Dean is so caring to a hurt Sammy.

I must be really sick to love this story, I just can't get enough of a hurt Sammy.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
OH, I LOVE IT. Thanks Jean, that was perfect Sam. Perfect Dean. Just pretty much a perfect drabble all around! Thank you thank you.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Good explanation Dean. More complicated ones would definitely have Sam asking for more information and perhaps passing out from sheer confusion. Sam is such a baby when he's sick and I'm just so glad Dean got it all covered. Nice and sweet!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Great injured Sam and protective Dean! And at least he didn't puke on his big brother!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
heehee last line definitely favourite I've ever read :D lol :D thankyou! xx
Swany1985 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aaw Poor Sammy *cuddles Sammy and gives him Lollipop* nice little Drabble *hugs*
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i feel bad for the tree. it doesn't have any bro to look out for it. _
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw, poor Sammy! Glad Dean was able to get to him.
SPN4eva556 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Love it! Confused Sammy is so cute. And always love worried Dean. I'm just curious, I don't see the challenge word "hold" in the story anywhere. Maybe it's just me :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I attacked Sam with a tree too... and I read another one the other day where he went down the same way. You would think the kid would know better by now! I loved this. I can totally see it and am just waiting for them to put it on the show!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I having a feeling that a tree is going to be chopped down soon for messing with Dean's brother. Nice little drabble, Jean!