Reviews for For Freedom
zvc56 chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Keep going!
zvc56 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
i like it how ginny is the leader
RumbleRoar811 chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
I love it, just one thing- consistency. If you say a character is not in school, keep it that way. (IE the Creevey's) :)
RumbleRoar811 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
awwwww I love that you showed Ginny and her relationship with the twins... I always felt she was closest to them. She is such a prankster in her own right. 3
MusicFreak24601 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This story is awesome! It's so well written! Please don't stop writing it! I love how Neville acts like a brother, protective an everything, towards Ginny. It's so sweet! Update soon please!
firehottie chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
can't wait to read more! Update soon1 please!
Alissa-Weasley chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
I really really like this story, I like the plotline, and everything, goodjob & update soon! :D
Gittacat chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
It is very intresting. I'll bet Molly would be exacly like that! I love your ginny!
applemysteries chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
This chapter made me tear up. It was so powerful, so full of emotion. Fantastic work with the characters, this story is so believable!
xandromedax chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
loved it! The part about the chandeliers developing interesting habits and McGonagall's excuse for Neville being out of bed made me laugh.

update soon!
Luinae chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Oh my goodness, it was wonderfully horrible. I literally felt a bit sick to my stomach reading it, which is good because I was feeling for your characters.
ginnyandharry's love chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
hey! i like your fanfic a lot, please keep it going and don't leave unfinished please.
SiriusBlack345 chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SiriusBlack345 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Great story! I always wondered what hogwarts was like the year that harry ron and hermione went to look for the horcruxes.
mythology1746 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
omfg, thi is like so good. just a few things: a. luna is in ravenclaw. i know that in the movies she has been know to sit at the Gryffendor table, but i'm almot positive she'd get in trouble with snape or the carrows; b. i likure writing style, but ginny's mind doesn't work like that; c. this isnt something that a lot of fanfics are based on, so i congradulate u on orriginality.