Reviews for Those Who Fight
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting!

I wonder just what those basterds did to Shizuru...even though I'm pretty angry with me since this mornin'...

Very detailed background info on Haruka and her family. Chibi-Haruka was LOL-sy. LOL

And le gasp! O: Shizuru corrected her! Uh oh...

And who hit Haruka in the stomach? I didn't catch it if you said so. U

This looks very interesting, marine. I think Imma keep an eye on it. ;D

Mission start!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Sora-Hikari chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Yay more HarZuke! And an AU 3

It is pretty entertaining, good to see the competitive steak coming out already :P
livid reader chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
you know what you need to do?

either finish ONE story or get the fuck off the site!

you're just wasting bandwidth every time you start a story you DON'T intend to finish.
ShizuFuji chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow! Great start D

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all goes 3
Blackfang64 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hm not bad for a first chapter. Shizuru taking fighting lessons, Haruka already beeing competitive with Shizuru. This is getting interesting, i wonder if Shizuru will start falling for Rieto, or perhaps being intruged by Natsuki? Oh wel, look forward to the next chapter, update soon!
sans-border chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
W00t, Haruzuke. Though I wonder what is to become of Natsuki. I know that they don't have to necessarily interact but I can't help but think about Natsuki.

Anyway, looking forward to chapter 2. This whole Tae Kwon Do shiz puts an interesting spin on things.
ethicsforsale chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh my. So this is all kinds of amazing.

We've got prideful Haruka, evil Nao(?), badass Miyu, potentially badass Shizuru, not-so-badass Reito - yeah, I'm thinking he's not about to bring in the Apocalypse anytime soon. You're here to learn to fight, lover boy. Shizuru, on the other hand, is like "Tee hee hee -WHAM-". It'll be interesting to see how that relationship gets developed. I'm sensing that Reito is about to be made into a buttmonkey, and you know what? I don't care in the slightest, because no man is going to charm his way into *my* Shizuru's heart, dammit. Err... I mean, it's nice to have some comic relief in the story! Yes yes it is. Yes.