Reviews for And Provoke Not Into Temptation
Sharingan-Youkai chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Omfg I love this, but I swear it was you 'notes' at the beginning that had me in stitches. Clouds a sheep, Baa. My brain just gave me image and audio, I lost it XD my boyfriend was looking at me like I was nuts XP
spiel chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Woow *whistles*

I like :D
RMS chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is so hot! D It would be so cool if you did a sequel!
MomoSenpai8907 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
woot i was highly amused and welly turned that was hot smex right there and highly interesting hope you make another angeal/cloud fic pwease :)
kurosaki9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
DAMN! my eyes! I HAVE GONE BLIND! but not with disgust. i dont mind being blinded from freakin hotness! Angeal fuckin Cloud when he's turning into a werewolf is HOT! frigging Reno biting him was hot too! but Angeal takes the prize of blinding me with his roughness with Cloud and i could tell that Cloud liked it.

anyways thanks for the fic. i would love to read more on thism but seeing as its a oneshot, it might not happen. i would love to read Cloud's painful path to converting into one of them, a Vampire or a Werewolf.
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I find it a really good read! Please update again soon!

Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Sadly Sheep!Cloud makes sense...
lollipopbaby189 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
wow! i loved it! please give another chapter! please!it was awesome.
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Great oneshot.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh wow!

...Sheep-Cloud scared me a little. ;D little guy is a crazy sex fiend! ...He made me really sad, actually, poor guy.

"Sometimes, he thought, the biggest monsters were often the ones who /welcomed/ the kind of life others had been forced into."

I liked this line. Made me think. Hmm.

Wonderful, Quiet! The Angeal/Cloud was awesome. ;D