Reviews for Heir of the Juubi
I hope you bring this back I know it been a long time
BartWLewis chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
You brought Terra back? Please tell me that this is in no way a BB/Terra!? Like the idea of Scarlet. Maybe Raven and Scarlet and some other hot demoness can share BB.
the missing link chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
bbrea al the way love this story
deathincarnate65 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
ok u have got to continue this
Niphelie-um chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
the juubi is a giant humaniod beast with ten tails and one eye
willowskeith chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
the fox lord i think would either be Naruto uzumaki or kurama
CyberDragonEX chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I'm guessing the fox lord is either Kurama or Naruto.
alexanderjohn.golveo chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I like this story and I want know is ther an image of scarlet on deviantArt or photobucket?
crazedkyuubi58 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
is the fox lord like kyuubi?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Random Guy chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I want more also the Other Beast Boy stories you have..I want more of them too! Please.. xD
don't leave me hanging on a cliff..
insaniac34 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
a dragon is not what the juubi looks like
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I got a feeling the the Fox Lord(Naruto) & BeastBoy will get along very much probably will even exchange prank stories. Love it. Anyone who wouldn't know who the Fox Lord will be is an idiot. I got to say that I liked cartoon Terra better than comic book Terra. Comic book Terra was a arrogant spoiled BITCH! who broke BB heart's I'm glad he turned her down & ignored her when she tried to get back with him in the comix. I'm also glad BB & Rae got together in the end in the comix too.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Interesting. But I always wondered on why everyone thought the Ten Tails was a Dragon though.
The Fusion of all Three Dojutsu is insanely OP. Anyone with that Omni Dojutsu is gonna be unbeatable the second they use it.
Blood Brandy chapter 4 . 1/16/2013