Reviews for Immortally Gifted
Elijabell chapter 1 . 12/10
NO!? YOU can't discontinue this, it's soooo goood
MaximumRider21 chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
Oh no! has someone adopted it yet?
ananyabhavini19 chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
Would you continue the story or please lemme KNOW who has ADOPTED this STORY...
nikolasowa chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
Who adopted this? I want to know more!
Mia Nymph chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I found thus fanfiction a couple of months ago, but then I got a new phone and couldn't find it again. I can't wait to finish reading it!
X.summergrey.X chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
I had not watched that movie and I may not be part of an animal activist group, but I do dislike the abused of animals too. learns this I don't think i'll ever watch the movie now.
sad to see the story will not continue.
X.summergrey.X chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
will I hope at some point you tell us what attacked them.
Madhu chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
Nice..
Mermaid's Magic chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
please pretty please UPDATE!
Animikokala chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
This story is fairly enjoyable. I don't know if you ever write anything dealing with medicine and animals anymore...
But just for future reference, acetaminophen is toxic to feline species.
twillandbonnie chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
What? She found that movie scary!? I love that freakin annoying movie. Good story though. Looooove it
Peace, love, and Edward
Yours Sparkly,
twiheart2thebone
Irregularities chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
i loved it. it had a great plot and was very well written. do u know if anyone adopted the story if so could u send me a link. thanks
CuriousReader chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
So will you not be writing anymore more chaps for immortally g?

I understand you probz have a reason but damn this was so good! Please contact me is you have any ideas of restarting it and if I somehow can help XD
Scarlett Woman chapter 23 . 2/2/2013
If your an animal activist, does this mean that Bella would be a human drinking vampire? I know this story is not going on but that question has been bugging me since I read your story the first time. Please let me know!
Guest continued chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
Plays a vampire who drinks the blood of animals if ur so sensitive to crusty to animals u wouldn't have wrote a twilight story of even watched twilight