Reviews for Immortally Gifted
nikolasowa chapter 23 . 2/10
Who adopted this? I want to know more!
Mia Nymph chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I found thus fanfiction a couple of months ago, but then I got a new phone and couldn't find it again. I can't wait to finish reading it!
X.summergrey.X chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
I had not watched that movie and I may not be part of an animal activist group, but I do dislike the abused of animals too. learns this I don't think i'll ever watch the movie now.
sad to see the story will not continue.
X.summergrey.X chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
will I hope at some point you tell us what attacked them.
Madhu chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
Nice..
Sarah132cs chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
please pretty please UPDATE!
Animikokala chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
This story is fairly enjoyable. I don't know if you ever write anything dealing with medicine and animals anymore...
But just for future reference, acetaminophen is toxic to feline species.
twillandbonnie chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
What? She found that movie scary!? I love that freakin annoying movie. Good story though. Looooove it
Peace, love, and Edward
Yours Sparkly,
twiheart2thebone
Deviant Rose chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
i loved it. it had a great plot and was very well written. do u know if anyone adopted the story if so could u send me a link. thanks
CuriousReader chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
So will you not be writing anymore more chaps for immortally g?

I understand you probz have a reason but damn this was so good! Please contact me is you have any ideas of restarting it and if I somehow can help XD
Scarlett Woman chapter 23 . 2/2/2013
If your an animal activist, does this mean that Bella would be a human drinking vampire? I know this story is not going on but that question has been bugging me since I read your story the first time. Please let me know!
Guest continued chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
Plays a vampire who drinks the blood of animals if ur so sensitive to crusty to animals u wouldn't have wrote a twilight story of even watched twilight
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
Thats so slow keep going with the story and it's not his fault that his movie envolves what you think is crulty to animals! In the twilight series he
lucavento chapter 23 . 12/18/2012