Reviews for A Dream, A Wish, A Hope
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aww, but I thought that Neku had heightened Joshua's opinion of humans? Wasn't a major plot point revolving around Joshua realizing that people can change their tune?

I really liked this story, though, and I am going to go read more of your fanfiction.
The Jabberer chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So I've been on the fence of becoming a Joshyme shipper, but I think this little fic converted me.

It was just... beautiful. I can totally imagine Rhyme and Joshua having these little trips, and their little flashes of insights in conversations, and I can totally totally see her coming to genuinely like Joshua.
Anon723723723 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I agree with Joshua.
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Really nice little piece you did here! While this pairing intrigues me I was skeptical as to how it could be pulled off, and I must say as simple as this one was I really thought it was very poignant. Not your traditional romance, and in this case, that's a great thing.

Best wishes,

-FP
heylalaa chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
w-woah!

nice fic! i really love joshyme, and i love love LOVE how you describe their interaction in this fic. really cute and made me smile.

thanks for the read.
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw~

Thank you! *hug Angel*

It's so... well, it's got that dreamy sorta feel to it. Like it's not all energy hyped and sharp or crack, yet not fluffy. Dreamy and floaty, but with some sort of deeper message that makes it intriguing without making it non-dreamy. Dreamy.

...or it could be that I need more sleep. *yawns*

Either way, vury nice, vury nice indeed!
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Dang it, the adds on this site are so inconvienient. One popped up and took over the page right when I read the question, 'You know what dreams are?' I made the strangest angry growling squeal, and my rabbit jumped. DX

Ha ha, only I can make a whole review not a review at all. You've really done an awesome job at capturing the charatcers here. Yay. xD

And all of us at the Forum love you, too, Angel-sama.
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I may have said this before, but it feels like you've captured the very ESSENCE of Joshyme here. Rhyme's innocence and Joshua's jadedness aren't only featured here, they're given the SPOTLIGHT. Excellent work. I can only hope this will inspire everyone else who writes Joshyme. Keep it up!
Dramatic Fantasy chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Ah... Love it! Very good descriptions, as well as a nice plot line. Joshua and Rhyme are very IC, and I think that's a good description of what she'd do in school... Personally, I like hanging out with those who stick outside the "popular pack".

As usual, good job!
aradian nights chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
MEH! That song's stuck in my head now!

Very, very nice! One shots are your thing, right? I think so... You're great at them

... Bubbles.