Reviews for The Moon Wolf
TigerLily chapter 5 . 2/13/2002
Write more please prophocys are so neat please write more
Sky protector chapter 5 . 2/11/2002
OH!Cool please write more -Its real good like i said before write more!
Myrtle chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
Great story again! Write more!
GothFlutist chapter 4 . 2/5/2002
Well, you know that I'm not super crazy over HP like you are but I think your story is rather good. Great atually. Seriously. I am a Lupin fan though and not many people write story that he is one of the main characters in. Is Harry a main part then? I like Harry. Some of your story is a bit hard to understand at first, (slow moving you know?) with the whole Luna's big secret, but it's definately coming together nicely. This is NOT a flame, merely constructive criticism, mind you. (HeHe) Lovin' it! GF
Joc chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
"And demons generally do not do well around holy objects, as they are pure evil, and Christianity is good. Anything else?" wow. this was just the teensiest bit offensive. u may have noticed that in the acutal books, rowling kind of avoids any mention of religion, so this also doesn't quite fit in the books. but i was really enjoying the story up till that line.
kikigirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
very cool story. please continue!
saratie chapter 4 . 2/3/2002
WRITE MORE DO IT OR ILL EXPLODE...cool
Sherlock 2K chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Very nice fic...though I would have thought dmbledore would have had a more exciting exit, if you know what I mean. As Sherlock Holmes says, "Pray continue!"
Myrtle chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
Wow! This is so good, I could never write anything as good as this. (I do have a kind of werewolf obsession though!)
Liesel Koch chapter 3 . 1/27/2002
OoOOOooOOOoohh -spine tingling- Suspenseful!

So now, besides my own fanfic, I'll be doodling away my time during standardized testing wondering what all of your characters' secrets symbolize? Augh! Prophetic dreams, DADA teachers with secrets... -sigh-
Melee chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
Please add more:) I like it:)
Liesel Koch chapter 2 . 1/23/2002
Thank you for your loverly review, doll. D My curiousity beset me when you mentioned in your review that you have a fanfic of the same, well, genre, so to say, as mine, I had to take a peek! I would try to find something nice and funny to mention, but my power flickered adn I lost 900 words (my entire chapter six!) of fanfiction. :( -MG
BeckySharp chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Excellent beginning for a story! I can't wait to hear about just how Lupin ended up with kids! Luna is interesting, and her interaction with the other students was very realistic.

Loved Harry's comment about the DADA teachers - "Lets hope she isn’t evil, fake, or doesn’t lose her memory"

Spot on!
Pinkpanther chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
This is pretty good! Keep writing!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3