Reviews for Forgotten
LiveLaughandLoveForever chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
nnnnooooooooooo. i really liked it. too bad. :(
raven at midnight chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
You write very well. I liked the descriptions of the towns people. However, I don't think the "as I now thought of him" in parenthesis was necessary when Max dubs Jackson Mr. Black. But that's just my opinion. I'm assuming you're going to elaborated on their memory loss later in the story.

Overall, you don't need to work on much. You're a good writer and so far the story seems okay.

-Kait
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
this is a NIggy fic, no denying thta. but whos the bozo who dragged her away? whoever it is, can he get hurt? like, NOW!
addicted-2-oxygen chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Yay! You updated this story :):):):)
I had almost forgotten how awesum it was (the key word bein almost - its so good I cld never completly forget it!) but now it back... and better! Aww, poor Iggy/Michael and Nudge/Leila! Ugh, Dennis annoys me already! Love the Niggyness :) Or Leichael-ness (Is that workin out...? Nah, I didnt think so either! Just thought I'd give it a shot!)
Anyway, I LOVED that so much :) I cant wait for the next chapter!
addicted-2-oxygen *.*
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
the second one, and you do realize its been almost three months? please hurry up before I came after you with my spork. If you do not update or give a reason for not updating, you will feel the wrath of my SPORK! MUAH HA HA HA HA HA H- *cough cough cough*
Bree.116 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I like Ebony and Ivory best.

This story is really good, so update soon!
babiixilyx3 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
i like ebony and ivory. i think it sounds better. but that's just my opinion. but it doesn't matter what you coose. i'll read it anyways. update soon!
Zoe625 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I like Ebony and Ivory. It's cool. MERRY CHRSTMAS!
addicted-2-oxygen chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Hey! I'm still reading your story :)

I like Harmony and Ivory but whatever you choose will be fantastic :)

*squeal* I can't WAIT for the Nudge/Iggy chapter :):):)

So hurry up and post it for all your fans :):)

Seasons Greeting to you too :)
GhostNox181 chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
ebony and ivory is more fitting, but harmony and ivory sounds better. anyways love the story. update before i goes crazy!
babiixilyx3 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
oh... sweet... lol update!
stripedpolkadots chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
umm.. could we count this as three reveiws?

just because i love this so much and am kinda uber impatient for more?

maybe?

before i go a little apecrazy?

...too late.

POR FAVOR... update?

-stripedpolkadots
ToxicWings333 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
awesome i love stories like this!
googlefish chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Is Nudge next? and I'm confused. Are the "parents" in on it with Itex?
Zoe625 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
COOL! keep going! i like it!