Reviews for You Are My Carrot
phathead01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Your story was referred to in a Doc in Oz fic. Nicely done! it captured the sadness and hope of season 2.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very good! The way it probably would have happened in real life. Well, except for not going through with it, because nobody has the self control Sarah exhibits.
shortpinoyguy chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice...this should have been explored more.
retropanda37 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I love this insight into Sarah's thoughts during and in the aftermath of that seduction scene. You did a lovely job of exploring her emotions and conflict and want. And the ending is fantastic, how you mirror the beginning with the idea that Sarah will be up against the bathroom door again, back in the same situation she keeps trying to fight. Wonderful story and great writing!
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Great work, loved it
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh, poor Chuck. :/ Great job on everything. (:
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
HA "spontaneously combust" HAHA

Great great chapter, brought across the tension perfectly with your great choice of words and I love the start of the second scene.

Oh and definitely. The title deserves praise too. I laughed at the genius of your brain :D
jagged1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
You did a nice job getting into Sarah's head (not an easy task!) to describe the should-I/shouldn't I struggle. I like how the scene was circular, back to the point where she sits against the door with her knees to her chest.

Nice work!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Too bad they got so far to not go all the way. But that's how they roll.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Definitely enjoyed readin this story. Looking forward to your next story...
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
great story.
Joe 262 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
great story
spcr71 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Nice one shot. Good and believable description of her thoughts.
londonwriting chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That was interesting. I'd never actually wondered about that, and though, if I'm honest, I can't *actually* see that happen, (just because Sarah's such a strong stick!), it was well written, and a good read!

I really liked how the first part was inside Sarah's mind, and I thought that you wrote her thought's very well, maybe a small amount OOC, but for the most part I could actually imagine her being like, 'Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!'

Thanks for uploading.

*Runs off to vote on poll* :)