Reviews for Martinis and Mistletoe
loonymarauder chapter 3 . 8/5
While I think Lorelai would have some misgivings about Rory going out with Logan again I don't think she would have been quite so Emilyish.
AusteniteV chapter 12 . 5/5
Oh Rory and Logan should have gotten so much more than what they had in the revival. I'm almost sad I every wanted it in the first place. Their love deserved more; it deserves something like this story, which was awesome btw. I really enjoyed this journey.
AusteniteV chapter 7 . 5/5
I have been laughing my way all the way though this. I mean, pure joy and laughter. Really enjoying your stuff. (Dirty) :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Revival vibes in this chapter and it hadn't even come out yet. Amazing!
nightnovice chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
Delightful run, very fun story. Thank you!
TinkStar87 chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
Ah, i LOVED this! Wish it could have kept going til after she told him, but this was still wonderful. Thanks for posting. Read ya Later ;)
sharbour0108 chapter 12 . 1/22/2016
OMG. I mean i know what she was gonna say but come on this was like a movie ending on a cliffhanger.
Vaneesa85 chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
Loved this story and loved the twist you put in it
nights of wonder chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
I'm so glad I found this just in time for the holidays :D
Fangirlnerd chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
I just finished the series and was very unhappy with the ending. This story was a great ending and made me happy. Thanks! I loved it!
julzbobbibroun chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
So good! So, so good!
melissamax22 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
loved it x
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
really spectacular ending!
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
this was one of the better logan rants i've read of rory's fear and indecisiveness. i think he nailed it in his speech, sometimes i wonder about rory. she's a journalist, a writer. she's good at using big words and has extensive vocabulary. she's good at banter, speaks crazy with her mother, can rant and ramble when stressed and angry or nervous. she has even told off people when annoyed. then why can't she find the words to tell logan exactly what she wanted? suddenly words escape her. seems like fear is the only thing that could shut her up. and she has always been a hardworker, determined to always do her best and get what she wants, an over-achiever. then why the hell didn't she fight for logan when he said all or nothing. i've never been in love but i know it's foolish to just let it go. hell, i think it's foolish to choose career over love and i am a career woman.
xshynenstarx chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
This is pure gold. I loved it. You should definitely make a sequel to see if they were able to top the last year. Plus I want to know what they have, what it looks like and what they named the baby. If not a sequel you should do at least a one shot. Again fabulous story. I'm glad they found their way back to each other. The proposal was amazing. I loved how Rory stole the turtle doves, and was going to propose to him because he was giving her a hard time. I loved how Logan said it counted and there were no take backs. I loved what Mitchum said after the proposal both to Shira and Rory. I thought their second wedding was beautiful and I loved how Logan checked with the priest before the kiss. Just simply wonderful. Get started on the sequel, k? Oh ya also finish " love song for no one" and "move long". Once again fabulous writing, hope you never stop writing Rory and Logan fanfiction.