Reviews for Three Birthday Drabbles
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Awwr, loved them all. 3
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
1st one:

DID CAS JUST... ROFL! that is all kinds of awesome!

2nd one:

aww Sammy... Sammy... that's my boy! nothing will slow him down! aw

3rd one:

I think my brain fell out! LMAO! ahahahha, and they say Sam can't be funny! ROFL!

aw at the last! poor boys!

loved this,

LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw poor Sammy...and Castiel for that matter lol. These were too cute! Loved them! :D
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aw, I LOVED the second one. And the last one was cool, with Sam mixing his phrases up.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Awesome job with drunken!Cas!

"I'll get him to bed," Dean said.

"Thank you, Dean, but..." Castiel tilted. "I am forbidden to have relations."

jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Seeing Castiel being drunk is so funny, then looking at his zipper when Dean said to zip it.

I just adore a hurt Sammy, cause Dean is so protective and caring to his brother.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Great job on all three drabbles, though I was wondering what Cas had done? Passing out? O_o

I personally love the third one where Sam was so confused he couldn't arrange the sentence right. So hit! I did that sometimes, even in class, LOL.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Um a lovely trio Karen! bev xx
sidjack chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow, perfectly done. I love Dean setting Sam's leg, that was great and the conversation was just like I would imagine. Very nice hurt there and the comfort from Dean is great.

Cas was great also, poor guy, he is just so lost sometimes, (I am forbidden to have relations) almost spit chocolate shake on the screen.

And concussed Sam, well, it was great. I love me an Awesome BBDean and he was just that, taking care of Sammy.

Sweet job.

buggyswifter chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Howdy Karen! Hope you're doing a happy dance because you really nailed all three drabbles - they were absolutely awesome. You go party with our boys and have a good time!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Nice drunk Castiel. "Thank you, Dean, but..." Castiel tilted. "I am forbidden to have relations." *laughs* Nice.

Considering the last episode, I wonder how much he drank to get drunk.

Ow to the leg setting...

"That’s my boy." I love it when Dean says that to Sam, so thanks for putting it in here.

"I'll make whatever I want to, Dean."

"You mean…you'll do whatever you want to."

"Out of whatever I want," Sam added. Nice.

This was a great break from studying for finals, so thanks.

-_- But now I must return to studying.

Anyway, great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Poor ammy, he's definitely having a rough day. LOL, loved how his sentences were all coming out wrong!
88Ivories chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Fun stuff, I especially like the third, something about Sam completely out of it is just so ... cute
Noninone chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
_ I love it so much! Drunk!Castiel won't be seduced! *falls over laughing* thank you! they're all good, but i love drunk!castiel the best. :D write on!