Reviews for Royal Witch
cathywathy25 chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
Is that German
davidahare chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
I hope this story will be updated and then finished soon.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
damn that was fast
Regiena chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Poppinpoelee you don't have to read this story if you don't like it but you are the only one. Most of the people. Like this story so keep your 'i don't like this story' for yourself cuz you don't know what a good story is. You are not gonna like it if you write a story and someone write someting like ' i don't like your story it's crap'. I know you didn't write that but it sounds a little like that so keep your negativity to yourself.

hannah chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Nehnah14 chapter 28 . 11/27/2012
Bloody Hell!
You have more A/N's than actual chapters! Stop doing that! It disrupts the flow of the story!
Adriana chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
Such a good story. I loved it, but there were a lot of corrections in the Writing. By the Way, When are you going to write the rest of this AMAZING Story. I loved the fact that Bella had powers of her own, I don't like her as the Weak human.I also like the fact that she is older than Edward. That's a bonus.

janet8cullen chapter 29 . 6/2/2012 seems like a while from a review.

I have read your story, I love it really I do. I never heard of such different creatures and how you put Bella in different positions and Edward, very unique I should say.

But I'm not mistaken but there are a few errors on some chapters but other than that it is wonderful. Hope you have the next chapter up because I'll be waiting for an update.

Take your time if you need to but don't keep us waiting more than we have too.:)

Blessed Be, as some say to another. Blessed Be.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 29 . 10/23/2011
r u ever going to update
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i love it
sarcrack chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
First off, you have a good story idea, but the way you put it out is...a little poor. Your grammar is off and your sentences are weak. When you start a story, you start with something eye catching, not a 'Hello, my name Bella Swan and I am a witch," I really dislike how you mash everything into the first paragraph rather than expand it through the chapter. NEVER put a P.S in your story, unless its like an authors note of some sort. I don't like the way you rush into everything, try fleshing it out and expanding. You have very little or no detail in your story. And your characters don't make much sense most of the time.

Heartz of Darkness chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
i love it keep writing :)
twilightnight21 chapter 29 . 4/8/2011
I absolutly LOVE this story! It is so unic (yes yes I can't spell to save my life)PLEASE update!
somebody chapter 29 . 2/18/2011
more capters plz pretty plz dont make me beg!
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
were have the cromwells gone?