Reviews for Protecting Berry
wprincessannw chapter 63 . 10/3
I’m so glad for the update!
FYI...satin is extremely appropriate for winter, and linen is a spring/summer fabric.
Babytrouty chapter 63 . 9/28
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 12 . 8/9
as someone astranged form her mom...you NEVER stop needing a mom. 32, mother of two, you NEVER stop needing a mom so I always thought that oh fifteen year old Rachel doesn't need Shelby was the biggest load of bullshit ever. Yes her dad's are great but it takes a village to raise a child and Rachel as you stated has so few people outside of her dad and Noah that Shelby should have really kept in contact. At least by email for crying out loud.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 6 . 8/9
Puck's is Finn's Bucky Barnes
Babytrouty chapter 62 . 7/7
great chapter
JaToya chapter 62 . 6/26
I know it's hard. Separating the actor from the character. Especially if, initially, the actor influenced your opinion of the character.

I've been having a really hard time reminding myself of that but I'm going to keep doing so. I can continue to enjoy certain variations of the character particularly since in most cases, like this one, the version of the character I like made very different and much better choices than the version Mark played.

I enjoyed this chapter and I'm glad you haven't given up on this story. There are so few new and continuing Puckleberry stories out there that my fix is frequently a long time coming.

Thanks for not giving up.
gleefan2009 chapter 62 . 6/27
love it please write more
countryheart chapter 62 . 6/27
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 6/26
although I haven't started reading this, I am glad it hasn't been abandoned. it's hard to find the muse to keep writing with everything that happened so just glad you were able to produce something and hopefully there will be more.
Babytrouty chapter 61 . 5/10
I really love this story hope you update soon!
Babytrouty chapter 1 . 5/9
Finn does have a right to be mad at Puck for imperginanting his, at the time, girlfriend and than lied to his face for four months afterward.
Babytrouty chapter 61 . 4/19
really like this story it's very and interesting how you put a puckleberry twist on all the episodes hope you update this story soon if you don't you just wasted 8 years of your life writing it lol:)
countryheart chapter 61 . 2/9
Great chapter! Can't wait for more. Update really soon please. :)