Reviews for Protecting Berry
Guest chapter 60 . 12/11/2017
For the record, there is no such thing as an "A-line neckline". Do you mean a v-neck? A-line is the shape of a skirt that flows out slightly from the waist.
Alexa chapter 60 . 10/14/2017
Can't wait to find out Rachel's reaction to Noah' s gift!
countryheart chapter 60 . 9/10/2017
Great chapter! Can't wait for more! Update really soon please.
Courtney-chan1 chapter 60 . 9/6/2017
While it's been FOREVER since I've read through this, got the alert the other day that a new chapter was posted, and decided to re-read. I forgot how much I adored your slightly more realistic yet still Glee-drama-tastic Puckleberry version of events. Yay! So yes, we're still reading :)
gleefan2009 chapter 60 . 9/1/2017
love it please write more
Alexa chapter 59 . 6/29/2017
Cute chapter! Hope you are inspired to write more soon!
Guest chapter 59 . 6/26/2017
As you originally mentioned, Rachel and Noah are both Jewish. Therefore, why would she offer him "what he wanted for Christmas" rather than Chanukah? And, if she did, wouldn't he remind her, yet again?
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 10 . 3/5/2017
Oh man, best chapter to date! From the egg scene to things getting heated in Rachel's room, you really have Puckleberry down to a science. They are so cute together. Your story is honestly making me ship them harder than I ever had.
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
I love Run Around Sue! When you made an Oldies assignment, I was wondering if you were going to have anyone sing that. It's a fantastic song. As always, this story is both funny and enjoyable.
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 4 . 3/3/2017
Rachel dictating to Puck exactly what she liked and didn't like about their little second base action was so HER. Hilarious. She's the best. I like her assessment of Puck's mohawk too.
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 2 . 3/3/2017
So good! These two are so awesome. You've nailed Puck as a bad boy with the heart of gold underneath, and Rachel, who's adorably petulant. I feel like this could have been a scene from the show. Adorable and hilarious.
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Aw, this is a super cute start to what looks like an awesome fic. I see you wrote it ages ago but I think it's awesome you're still updating. Puck and Rachel are awesome, two of my favorite characters, and you captured their personalities very well.
alexa chapter 57 . 3/1/2017
Great chapter! Hope there's more soon! Safe yo assume Sam is staying with Puck or Rachel?
countryheart chapter 57 . 3/2/2017
Great chapter! Can't wait for more. Update really soon please. :)
RachelStBerry chapter 57 . 2/28/2017
Oh you wrote this scene so well. And Fabrevans 3 Can't wait for sectionals part 2!