Reviews for Protecting Berry
Babytrouty chapter 62 . 7/7
great chapter
JaToya chapter 62 . 6/26
I know it's hard. Separating the actor from the character. Especially if, initially, the actor influenced your opinion of the character.

I've been having a really hard time reminding myself of that but I'm going to keep doing so. I can continue to enjoy certain variations of the character particularly since in most cases, like this one, the version of the character I like made very different and much better choices than the version Mark played.

I enjoyed this chapter and I'm glad you haven't given up on this story. There are so few new and continuing Puckleberry stories out there that my fix is frequently a long time coming.

Thanks for not giving up.
gleefan2009 chapter 62 . 6/27
love it please write more
countryheart chapter 62 . 6/27
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 6/26
although I haven't started reading this, I am glad it hasn't been abandoned. it's hard to find the muse to keep writing with everything that happened so just glad you were able to produce something and hopefully there will be more.
Babytrouty chapter 61 . 5/10
I really love this story hope you update soon!
Babytrouty chapter 1 . 5/9
Finn does have a right to be mad at Puck for imperginanting his, at the time, girlfriend and than lied to his face for four months afterward.
Babytrouty chapter 61 . 4/19
really like this story it's very and interesting how you put a puckleberry twist on all the episodes hope you update this story soon if you don't you just wasted 8 years of your life writing it lol:)
countryheart chapter 61 . 2/9
Great chapter! Can't wait for more. Update really soon please. :)
Guest chapter 60 . 12/11/2017
For the record, there is no such thing as an "A-line neckline". Do you mean a v-neck? A-line is the shape of a skirt that flows out slightly from the waist.
Alexa chapter 60 . 10/14/2017
Can't wait to find out Rachel's reaction to Noah' s gift!
countryheart chapter 60 . 9/10/2017
Great chapter! Can't wait for more! Update really soon please.
Courtney-chan1 chapter 60 . 9/6/2017
While it's been FOREVER since I've read through this, got the alert the other day that a new chapter was posted, and decided to re-read. I forgot how much I adored your slightly more realistic yet still Glee-drama-tastic Puckleberry version of events. Yay! So yes, we're still reading :)
gleefan2009 chapter 60 . 9/1/2017