Reviews for The Tears of Darkness
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I left a review.
Now, would you kindly pick up that wrench?
Lol. Bioshock reference, if you didn't get it.
I liked it.
I've always hated Naru/Saku. Hated it. Utterly. You can't hit someone THAT much and them still like you even a little bit. Just no.
Could I ask if this is a songfic, and if it is, what's the song?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
OH, THE HUMANITY! I LOVE IT!
puffdadder chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
fascinating and dark. i almost have a feeling that naruto is really sasuke or kyuubi exacting vengeance on his death. not sure but very well done, and chilling, very chilling. high nines to 10 depending on the ending.
Dylan Millwood chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Do you enjoy replacing a person's head with a question mark? because that's exactly what your doing to mine.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
SethFC chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Awesome Fic.
colin chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
That was pretty cool. Unfortuneatly I cant really help with ideas sorry. But I look forward to your next update so update again soon.
kelpy chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Hum not much happening but still got to go for the plot
colin chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Dude awesome. I got Brutal Legend for Christmas and it kickass I cant wait for the sequel. I look forward to future chapters so please update again soon.
Kid74c chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
I loved it it was awesome update soon
Jigoku no Yami chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
well, Sakura loves Sasuke right? well, this could relaly fuck her up, everytime she closes her eyes, her mind dreams up a war where she is hurt badly nd needs help, but her beloved just ignores her walking away, or to me moire evil he comes up to her and smiles lovingly while he drags a dull nd broken hunai across her neck?
Shadow of a Life chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Another great chapter. i love all the mind games your playing on sakura. it will be interesting to see how it will develop & how more people will react when naruto reveals himself properly
Shadow of a Life chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Very cool. this story is coming along nicely. can't wait to see what you have instore.
Dylan Millwood chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Ok...creepy and confusing.

What's up with the horror-visions and the quick-change in everything? I couldn't make heads or tails of this chapter, The only thing I got from it is potential nightmares for when I go to sleep. Could you explain it?

First it was corps-Naruto killing Sakura
Then it was Hinata's fantasies
Then finally it was Sakura being unable to tell life from death

That's all I could really grasp wwithout a question mark popping into existence over my head.

And what did corps-Naruto mean by "But then I pulled myself together, started making new friends"?

Could you explain this chapter?
Omi aka Wandering Maverick chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Sorry if this sends twice...ISP is having some problems.

Not that I'm complaining because your chapter 2 got me interested in where you'll be taking this what I'm going to guess is a short story...but uh...didn't you have him die in the first chapter? I mean you said he jumped off the bridge to his 'supposed' doom. I mean we go from that to him being fine and dandy the next chapter...strange no?
kurokitsune666 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
It seems like a really interesting story I can't wait to read the next chapter so UPDATE SOON!