Reviews for Changing Fate
Jaqueque maria clara dela cruz chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
This was the cutest/funniest story ever XD I really liked how in the end I I and padme got together
PilotDante chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
Oh, Mace3
Kenobi chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
Lol !
Mace Windu is awesome!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Sounds like Mace is up to something. Tee hee. I can't wait!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Yikes! Devious little Padawan, isn't he? Well, let's hope this works!
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
"I love you, Master Windu" xD I never thought I would hear Anakin Skywalker say that, not even drunk. xD
Nice story. I like it. :)
Molly Bergstrom chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Maudlin-drunk Anakin and Windu are too hysterical for words.
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Hahahahaha! Loved the story.
Asyndetism chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
heh heh heh... :D
Leonera Dragonstone chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
This is a rather funny story. :D
Starhunter79 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Nice to see a unselfish Anakin story. I love it when he tries to do good and still it doesn't work out the way he wants. Loved the drunk Anakin and his interaction with Mace was priceless. It's great to see Mace's hidden soft side come out. He can't be serious and grouchy all the time.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
That was funny.
Raylene Reed chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
I laughed so hard when I read about Anakin being Drunk. But anyways I think Obidala rules and you're story is great.
Jasmy chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
"Noooooooo"? LOL!
Ainaclimne chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I just love this story! The ending, especially, was the best and the most funny! I was laughing so hard at Anakin's antics through out the entire story, but the ending pushed me to edge. My jaw hurts from laughing so much. Drunk!Anakin was just so hilarious! And getting caught by Mace Windu, of all people. Hahaha. I literally couldn't stop laughing at their conversation. And let me tell you, it's pretty hard to laugh at Anakin and Mace while fangirling over that fantastic Obidala ending! Ow...my jaw really hurts. I can't stop grinning, too. :-)

Great story!