Reviews for Sway
Shananigan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Quinn can be a complex character and I love your insights.
shitthisisawkward chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was really nice, to see a side of Quinn that was well, not like an ice-queen, a motherly, maternal side.

I really liked that little fic :D
thankgravity chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I really, really enjoyed reading this. Amazing job.
low on inspiration chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I'm glad you chose to write a story analyzing Quinn's actions throughout "Mattress". I felt like that was a really good episode for her, and I think your story is definitely Quinn-like and believable. In all your stories I feel like you really capture each and every character's essence and you portray them really, really well.

“I think that dress makes you look pregnant.”

That was probably my favorite part out of all of this. It shows how she's come so far in being able to accept herself for who she is regardless of her mistakes and without caring about her social status anymore.

Wonderful as always, and it's great to hear you're making progress on a Puck/Quinn history fic!

Enjoy the rest of your week :)!
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
cool story.
infogdss29 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is an exceptional little bit of character development!

I loved this: "She closes her eyes for a second and rolls the right corner of her bottom lip through her teeth."

Ah, see, this is what makes you so talented - little tiny details like this that are true to character and convey so much with a simple action!
jennwrote chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Ah. closure which that ep lacked. all i had wanted was a tiny bit of puck/quinn, and this was amazing. ]
jackiekennedy chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh, Sarah. You did it again.

I swear, you are one of my favorite glee authors. I love the whole idea of analyzing Quinn throughout the whole episode, because it was such a pivotal point for her. What I love even more is how accurately and detailed you described every action she made in the episode.

Especially since she thinks of the future, of looking in this yearbook with her daughter ten, twelve years from now and being able to say, “There you are.”

That part made me melt inside - it totally coincides with her feelings at the beginning of the episode.

Your writing is so believable and heartfelt, and I completely love it. (PS Your little inclusions of Quick made me smile.) Thanks for writing such wonderful fics! 3