Reviews for Broken Trust
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
hmmm...just to make it I do wonder, did I review here last time or..?
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i agree, i honestly dont believe he was trying to hurt the young captain.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Interesting. But a little short.
krazykoreangurl chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
technically, gin wasn't supposed to kill anyone. the whole plan was to get Hinamori so anguished and into thinking that it was toshiro who killed aizen, so she'd attack him and that either one of them would die, or both, because aizen never figured that toshiro would go after gin because he thought that toshiro wouldn't go after gin at the same time hinamori went after toshiro. of course, toshiro, seeing that he couldn't take of gin if hinamori was there, so he quickly knocked her out, seeing that hinamori is weaker than him and that she wasn't in the right state of mind at that time. of course, gin couldn't really say, "oops, hitsugaya-taicho. u messed up aizen's plan. guess then i've gotta go."
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Great work as always. I'm really liking this series. Nicely done on these, keep at it.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
An interesting perspective of that battle.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
aww, this was so sad...I feel so sorry for Gin now. If only it could be true...I hate him being on Aizen's side!

but yeah, this part was really sad. I liked the part where he knew that he would dodge, but was surprised at Rangiku. The story was very...touching, somehow. I liked it!