Reviews for Sarah and the Goblin King
Seralina chapter 13 . 8/11
lovely! so happy to get to read this wonderful story today. thank you for writing it
Seralina chapter 10 . 8/11
I love when things just start to ramp up. So fun and tense.
Seralina chapter 4 . 8/11
I love the prospect of piano lessons.
Seralina chapter 3 . 8/11
that last line. I love.
Seralina chapter 2 . 8/11
I am so enjoying this. Confession, I was in Beauty and the Beast in high school (I've also played the Stepmother in Cinderella) but specifically, during Beauty and the Beast I made the guy who played the Beast my boyfriend lol. so anytime I go over this story, or echoes therein I get so many random memory triggers. this story is so different from the norm, especially since they already know each other. my brain is struggling trying to picture a merger of the Beasts castle from the Disney movie, and the Labyrinth castle. which is creating quite a funny image.
Seralina chapter 1 . 8/11
I noticed the last reviewer was a bitter trollop. I would just like to say your writing is. lovely, as always. I especially love that Sarah is aware of the B&B twist. Rather than just playing a part in the story. I especially love the last line "that'll be quite impossible for me." . girl just wait lol
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2019
Wow what shitty fucking lame ass friends. Sarah says it’s important to hurry and they purposefully slow her down and ask stupid time wasting questions. This is idiocy. Stupid authors making dumbass decisions to create fake and stupid drama. .
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2019
Irritating. Secrets and fake stupid drama. Traits of lazy and poor writing skills.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2019
Brain dead stupid bint. Your character Sarah is retarded. This is not a love story. There is no love here. Just twisted perversion and evil bastards. You are a liar. You should look up the definition of love. You obviously have no clue. Beauty and the beast was not a love story. It’s another twisted fairy tail. This is just sick and evil.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2019
Wow what a shitty written rip off. Pathetic.
BexyLexi chapter 13 . 2/9/2019
What a gift of a story this is, truly heartwarming, moving and enthralling from first to last. Brilliant Thank you
BexyLexi chapter 4 . 1/3/2019
"Why let the words of one impatient fool color the rest of your life?"
Oh my word, what an incredible question, coming as it did, from his own lips. Amazing.
DenaliWahine chapter 13 . 11/5/2018
What a wonderful and emotionally impactful story!
Chloeebeee chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Getting some beauty and the beast vibes from this first chapter and im LIVING! So excited to read more
CharlieBoneFan chapter 13 . 7/3/2017