Reviews for Pocket Aces
cj chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Rosemary, I love your sense of humor, you always give your characters great lines!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
loved it thanks keep up the good work
Jayden chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This story was... wierd. I mean, it was awkward, and just plain strange... I would give you constructive criticism, but, I don't really have any on hand right now...
gitanejazz chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I checked out your profile and discovered there are 'White Collar' fics of yours that I haven't read. Like this one, lol. Now, I must say I know as much about poker as I do quantum mechanics, maybe less. So the 'mechanic's grip' just flew over my head. I have all too much familiarity with what followed though, alas. I hope Peter felt at least a twinge of guilt after finding out Neal cheated to lose. The massage was a nice touch.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Lovely story!
the little spanko chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Damn Girl, this is Super Hot! I love it! Hopefully you write more of this for White Collar because you rule at it.
faemouse chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Yes. Yesyesyesyesyes. Peter/Elizabeth/Neal all the way. The way Peter and Elizabeth are so devoted to eachother means there's just no way a slash relationship between Peter and Neal could ever work out...but the three of them? Elizabeth obviously dotes on Neal, and Peter so wants to reform him...I can so see this.

Also - hot like the surface of the sun.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Rosemary,

Well as you probably know I do NOT read these SLASH stories,I did decide to read this.

These kinda stories as I said before I feel is making the characters we see on the screen weekly is making all of them meeting Neal,Peter,and Elizabeth VERY out of Character.

I mean Peter might get pissed off at Neal for being at the poker game or even thinking of taking the FBI's hard earned money off of them but all it might make Peter decide to do is either possibly turn him in which he would be mad enough to do,or he may consider giving Neal a swift kick in the ass,not what took place in this story.

Elizabeth,Peter and Neal all get along just great with the very nice friendship that they have.

I guess if I really was in to these kinds of stories it would be a great story.

I feel Peter would do something else more in character.

JeanneZ84
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Humorous!
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That was great. I'm not usual a fan of spanking stories, but you did the sene really well. I thought the banter between Peter and Neal was excelent, true to their characters on the show. I really loved the final sene with Neal and Elizabeth both comforting Peter. It was seet of Peter to try to give the FBI agents more money, something I think he'd do on the show too.