Reviews for Season of Grace Coming Out of the Void
jkl88 chapter 2 . 6/12
Aliens...lost and asking for directions...splendid!
DarqueQueen7 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Oh My God! The craziest Christmas Torchwood story I've ever met, but it was brilliant! Absolutely LOVED it!

D.
BitterGrace01 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Lol! I've been reading and re-reading this. I love it! Johnson's the best!
chironsgirl chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Why, why can't YOU be the one writing Miracle Day?

XOXOXO
deemama66 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I love the part where ianto is soused and tells off lisa'a brother...to bad they had to retcon him and the others...?

sorry but there was a laugh factor in all of it...

loved the fact that the rings were brought out...and that ianto was the first to put his on..?

this was just plain WONDERFUL

Orion Lyonesse chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Sorry, NOT fluff! Full fledged story. And a worthy extension of the last one, which I loved and wanted more of. (Still do, hint, hint!)

Well done, weaving in all the family threads and expectations. I think I cheered when Ianto, drunk, got in everyone's faces with the REAL story! Come to that, his getting drunk was a hoot, too. Retconning the in-laws is probably against a rule, somewhere.

Also, it was good to get to know the in-laws and see a bit of where our heroes came from. And I love Johnson and her dry wit and interesting choices.

There was so much to laugh at and cry about in this story. Well done and I hope for more. Like what happens in the morning? And do they ever tell their in-laws the truth? Seems like a big cover-up to sustain.

Keep writing!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Fluff, huh? Dumping all their relatives on them at once? ;) More please?

Keep writing!
jen-hi chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Oh yeah, the in-laws, aren't they just lovely...? It was really feeling like getting mad but it was worth it, wasn't it. I laughed a lot, surprisingly got warmer with Johnson and loved the ending and how Ianto and Lisa took Jack's gift and its implications as a matter of course! And is there a special meaning for the name Frycheul?

Keep on writing, especially in this fabulous universe!
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
That's nice and heavy duty on the revelation of not original Ianto or Lisa.. but somehow just altered history for Alice and Steven. I'm going back to read the stories that lead up to this. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Delightful. I'm stl trying to puzzle out that they live in Paris... but there's either a teleport to Cardiff of because of Jack's actions there's a rift in Paris, too.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Okay, I was waiting for the exposition on what was otherwise crack fic, and I see you brought it on. Honeslty I was only expecting something along the lines of divergency that Lisa got pregnant at TW1 and Ianto got offered a job in Cardiff before Canary Warf, so they moved to Cardiff, seeing as Ianto was Welsh and there was a perfectly good smaller branch of TW there for him to transfer to (or eventually be hired at). I'm glad that Jack did get something out of the situation, he probably went in not knowing if Ianto would ever be comfortable with a 3-way marriage/situation. He just wanted to save them.
meMyselfSelf chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
more about that family, i like it... no love it!
b-w-williams chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
First off... "His brief ability to telepathically communicate with housecats had been useless." Brilliant

I really enjoyed this story, very domestic but totally believeable. I love the J/I/L combo and you've done very well making it subtle and special and natural too. Keep it coming!

Pwease?
Tracyann45 chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
loved what i have read so far,

please keep up the good work
NoOne.NotEvenMe chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Love this story. the whole lise/ianto/jack thing is new to me but it was neatly put together. i like it.

XD