Reviews for Angel of the Bones
mendenbar chapter 55 . 9/26/2014
After a couple centuries it is reasonable that he would forget. Besides, that was Liam, not Angelus or Angel or Seeley Booth. Excellent treatment of the episode, but then I expect nothing less.
mendenbar chapter 54 . 8/10/2014
Really liked the comment about Gunn. And even if she isn't convicted for the murders, Philippa will be found guilty and punished by her father, herself and everyone who knew the deceased.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 54 . 8/10/2014
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it
julianne chapter 54 . 8/9/2014
This was one of my favorite episodes because of how Booth looked and acted in the ceramics class. The funniest thing is that even though he protested so much he was the most talented. I bet that really annoyed Bones who likes to be the best at everything. DB looked really cute because he was dressed so casually.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 53 . 7/19/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 53 . 7/19/2014
I know it wouldn't happen but I have to wonder how Brennan would take it if Booth ever had to tell her about his past. Also wonder if he would ever get out of the looney bin and whether he and Zach would be roomies?
mendenbar chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
Wouldn't want to be in Russ' shoes if he screws up again.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved it.
Kalaong chapter 52 . 6/25/2014
Hey, any chance you'll dip into the conspiracy plotline? The whole thing - Bones' parents going on the run - got started because Max found a safety deposit box proving the FBI was killing protestors and framing moderate cops for the murders. And the final episode of the ninth season had a corrupt part of the FBI try to kill Booth, and frame HIM for murder when they fail to kill him.

Remember that any member of the bar association is effectively part of the Justice Department - ergo Wolfram and Hart is effectively woven through element of American society. "The law is the ultimate backstage pass." There could be Wolfram and Hart plants inside the FBI at the very moment.

Hell, throughout the entire Gormagon plotline, Angel!Booth could be getting more and more creeped out because the victims all have clear ties to Wolfram and Hart.
mendenbar chapter 51 . 6/17/2014
DO vampires evolve? Doesn't seem likely since they are dead-ish. But I suppose their personalities could evolve. Interesting concept.
julianne chapter 51 . 6/15/2014
Not too bad. Although I always considered her Smurfette story as not that impressive. Worse things happen to people everyday. You made one mistake early in the story when you said browse instead of prowess, when Booth revealed his story about the girl under the bleachers.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 49 . 5/5/2014
I loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 49 . 5/5/2014
Never considered just how much Old Bat Face looked like an evil clown. Makes good sense where Booth got his clown fear. You make the most amazing correlations sometimes.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 48 . 4/19/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved was great.
julieann.l.wilson chapter 48 . 4/18/2014
Please please continue. I am really enjoying this story. .
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »