Reviews for Angel of the Bones
mendenbar chapter 72 . 4/7/2016
For all of its inconsistencies, I loved this episode (there is no way the Gravedigger could have put the bolts on from the inside with the hatch closed!). That they got Teddy's uniform correct was a nice touch at the end. Thanks for revisiting it from Angel's POV.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 71 . 2/22/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 71 . 2/21/2016
One of these days Sweets might "accidentally" come across Angelus, or at least Angel if he isn't careful. I know it doesn't happen in Canon, but a girl can dream.
mendenbar chapter 70 . 1/25/2016
I still find it so fascinating to "hear" Angel's thoughts on these cases. If only Brennan knew just who her partner really was/had been. Thanks for continuing these stories.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 70 . 1/18/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 69 . 12/10/2015
The PTB created a background for Booth that paralleled Angel/Liam's past with his own father and in many ways mimicked the relationships that Willow and Buffy had with their own fathers. Either distant and unconcerned in Willow's and Buffy's cases or downright abusive in both Booth's and Angel's. Either way, not sterling examples of fatherhood, something Booth tries very hard to correct with his own son, Parker. Angel tried so hard to be a good father to Connor, even making the ultimate sacrifice to give him up (but of course the PTB's made sure that backfired...)(Yes, I know a claim can be made that it was Wesley's fault, but I still see their scheming hands behind it all.) Excellent chapter once again.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 69 . 12/6/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
fantasylover4evr chapter 68 . 11/5/2015
Oh my gosh I love it, but I wonder when Booth is gonna fess up about his past as Angel? I hope you update more again soon!
mendenbar chapter 68 . 10/23/2015
In many ways this was one of my favorite episodes, Booth and especially Brennan so out of their elements. None of their usual equipment available, none of their usual contacts. Just B&B solving the case with their wits and whatever they could come up with. Booth's remembrance of Darla was particularly telling of the man he has become. Very nice insights.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 68 . 10/23/2015
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
julianne chapter 67 . 8/4/2015
I personally disliked Bones during this episode. She takes Jared's word on Booth when she's known him for three years now. Then she makes that stupid speech about not being taken in by shiny baubles but what does she do shortly after that she starts dating Booth's boss.

It's like one episode she says that Booth has shown her that love is a quantifiable feeling and then a few episodes later when he asks her to go out with him she panics and claims she can't change and that she'll hurt him if they are in a relationship together. Bone's writers are so inconsistent with her character.

Every scientist including her realizes that all things evolve and change like she says in the episode where they are skating together. But then she cries and says she can't change when she has already changed. Then when Booth has been all wise before and known exactly what to say they don't have him tell her that she doesn't need to change for him.
mendenbar chapter 67 . 7/27/2015
That last line is just so sad.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 67 . 7/26/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 66 . 6/3/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 66 . 6/3/2015
Deliciously delightful. And fun.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »