Reviews for Angel of the Bones
mendenbar chapter 58 . 1/2
Oh my! What an excellent explanation for why Booth stood up between Pam and Brennan and didn't just draw his weapon faster - the old Angel reflexes wouldn't have necessarily gone for the gun first. And the reference to his first death by Darla. Just delicious!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 58 . 12/25/2014
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 57 . 12/4/2014
It must be hard for Booth, looking back at his life as Angel and then his life now as Booth. The constraints for each persona were/are so very different.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 57 . 11/30/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 56 . 11/3/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 56 . 11/3/2014
People who aren't familiar with the Angel novels won't get some of your references, but I certainly appreciate them. I wish there had been another novel that went into more of the relationship between Angel and Elijah, but that's how it goes with "group efforts." You get what you get. Some are great, some indifferent, some good, some just okay. But the memorable ones stay with you into fanfiction!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 55 . 9/27/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 55 . 9/26/2014
After a couple centuries it is reasonable that he would forget. Besides, that was Liam, not Angelus or Angel or Seeley Booth. Excellent treatment of the episode, but then I expect nothing less.
mendenbar chapter 54 . 8/10/2014
Really liked the comment about Gunn. And even if she isn't convicted for the murders, Philippa will be found guilty and punished by her father, herself and everyone who knew the deceased.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 54 . 8/10/2014
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it
julianne chapter 54 . 8/9/2014
This was one of my favorite episodes because of how Booth looked and acted in the ceramics class. The funniest thing is that even though he protested so much he was the most talented. I bet that really annoyed Bones who likes to be the best at everything. DB looked really cute because he was dressed so casually.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 53 . 7/19/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 53 . 7/19/2014
I know it wouldn't happen but I have to wonder how Brennan would take it if Booth ever had to tell her about his past. Also wonder if he would ever get out of the looney bin and whether he and Zach would be roomies?
mendenbar chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
Wouldn't want to be in Russ' shoes if he screws up again.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved it.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »