Reviews for Angel of the Bones
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 67 . 7/26/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 66 . 6/3/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 66 . 6/3/2015
Deliciously delightful. And fun.
mendenbar chapter 65 . 5/27/2015
I can see how this episode would have resonated with Angel/Booth on so many levels. Nice undertaking and construction. Felt very true to both series.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 65 . 5/22/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 64 . 5/5/2015
The ending of this episode was one of my favorites. Booth wanted that chair so much and it was just a hunk of junk! I have a chair just like it but it was junk from the moment my father-in-law gave it to me as a present. And it was an expensive chair but it wasn't worth the money he paid for it at all! Every time I sit in it and the pneumatic shaft fails to hold pressure and I sink slowly to the floor, I remember this episode! Liked Booth's line about nothing but him getting better with age.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 63 . 4/14/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 62 . 3/30/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 62 . 3/30/2015
It's hard to think of much to stay about these stories. Except that I appreciate that you are writing them. I very much enjoy seeing them through Angel's eyes. The little touches of Angelverse, such as the connections between Connor and Parker through Booth's eyes just fascinate me.
mendenbar chapter 61 . 3/18/2015
I do so enjoy these little revisions of Booth's life. Seeing them through Angel's eyes is occasionally hysterical!
mendenbar chapter 60 . 2/23/2015
I always liked that scene. Would be nice if they could get Pritchard to the States for some reason. She had a nice interaction with B&B.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 60 . 2/23/2015
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 59 . 1/24/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
DeAmonQuEen chapter 59 . 1/23/2015
I'm really hoping to find more Angel element here. At least add a couple of characters from the series. At least it won't be too boring. Anyway, Good luck on your next chapter.
mendenbar chapter 58 . 1/2/2015
Oh my! What an excellent explanation for why Booth stood up between Pam and Brennan and didn't just draw his weapon faster - the old Angel reflexes wouldn't have necessarily gone for the gun first. And the reference to his first death by Darla. Just delicious!
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »