Reviews for Angel of the Bones
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 63 . 4/14/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 62 . 3/30/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 62 . 3/30/2015
It's hard to think of much to stay about these stories. Except that I appreciate that you are writing them. I very much enjoy seeing them through Angel's eyes. The little touches of Angelverse, such as the connections between Connor and Parker through Booth's eyes just fascinate me.
mendenbar chapter 61 . 3/18/2015
I do so enjoy these little revisions of Booth's life. Seeing them through Angel's eyes is occasionally hysterical!
mendenbar chapter 60 . 2/23/2015
I always liked that scene. Would be nice if they could get Pritchard to the States for some reason. She had a nice interaction with B&B.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 60 . 2/23/2015
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 59 . 1/24/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
DeAmonQuEen chapter 59 . 1/23/2015
I'm really hoping to find more Angel element here. At least add a couple of characters from the series. At least it won't be too boring. Anyway, Good luck on your next chapter.
mendenbar chapter 58 . 1/2/2015
Oh my! What an excellent explanation for why Booth stood up between Pam and Brennan and didn't just draw his weapon faster - the old Angel reflexes wouldn't have necessarily gone for the gun first. And the reference to his first death by Darla. Just delicious!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 58 . 12/25/2014
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 57 . 12/4/2014
It must be hard for Booth, looking back at his life as Angel and then his life now as Booth. The constraints for each persona were/are so very different.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 57 . 11/30/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 56 . 11/3/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 56 . 11/3/2014
People who aren't familiar with the Angel novels won't get some of your references, but I certainly appreciate them. I wish there had been another novel that went into more of the relationship between Angel and Elijah, but that's how it goes with "group efforts." You get what you get. Some are great, some indifferent, some good, some just okay. But the memorable ones stay with you into fanfiction!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 55 . 9/27/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »