Reviews for Angel of the Bones
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 68 . 10/23/2015
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
julianne chapter 67 . 8/4/2015
I personally disliked Bones during this episode. She takes Jared's word on Booth when she's known him for three years now. Then she makes that stupid speech about not being taken in by shiny baubles but what does she do shortly after that she starts dating Booth's boss.

It's like one episode she says that Booth has shown her that love is a quantifiable feeling and then a few episodes later when he asks her to go out with him she panics and claims she can't change and that she'll hurt him if they are in a relationship together. Bone's writers are so inconsistent with her character.

Every scientist including her realizes that all things evolve and change like she says in the episode where they are skating together. But then she cries and says she can't change when she has already changed. Then when Booth has been all wise before and known exactly what to say they don't have him tell her that she doesn't need to change for him.
mendenbar chapter 67 . 7/27/2015
That last line is just so sad.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 67 . 7/26/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 66 . 6/3/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 66 . 6/3/2015
Deliciously delightful. And fun.
mendenbar chapter 65 . 5/27/2015
I can see how this episode would have resonated with Angel/Booth on so many levels. Nice undertaking and construction. Felt very true to both series.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 65 . 5/22/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 64 . 5/5/2015
The ending of this episode was one of my favorites. Booth wanted that chair so much and it was just a hunk of junk! I have a chair just like it but it was junk from the moment my father-in-law gave it to me as a present. And it was an expensive chair but it wasn't worth the money he paid for it at all! Every time I sit in it and the pneumatic shaft fails to hold pressure and I sink slowly to the floor, I remember this episode! Liked Booth's line about nothing but him getting better with age.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 63 . 4/14/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 62 . 3/30/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 62 . 3/30/2015
It's hard to think of much to stay about these stories. Except that I appreciate that you are writing them. I very much enjoy seeing them through Angel's eyes. The little touches of Angelverse, such as the connections between Connor and Parker through Booth's eyes just fascinate me.
mendenbar chapter 61 . 3/18/2015
I do so enjoy these little revisions of Booth's life. Seeing them through Angel's eyes is occasionally hysterical!
mendenbar chapter 60 . 2/23/2015
I always liked that scene. Would be nice if they could get Pritchard to the States for some reason. She had a nice interaction with B&B.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 60 . 2/23/2015