Reviews for Angel of the Bones
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 44 . 1/13/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 43 . 12/2/2013
Still loving your insights into both Booth and Angel. I think the meal issue might have made a difference. It is such a fundamental part of our existence.
Hendrick248848 chapter 42 . 12/1/2013
Love this story. Its really good please update soon. Netflix had through season 8 of bones so that u would be able to finish. which i hope u do! please update soon
mendenbar chapter 42 . 11/17/2013
Particularly liked this chapter. Can't really say why, it just resonated with me.
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I disliked the callous headmaster too.
mendenbar chapter 41 . 10/21/2013
Still getting a real kick out of seeing Booth's life through Angel's eyes. You have a real knack for this.
mendenbar chapter 40 . 9/29/2013
I remember this episode quite well and wondered just how someone like Brennan, who professes understanding and acceptance (if not belief) of other cultures could be so crass about Booth's. I found her beyond unbelievably rude in this episode. Liked what you have done with it though.
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
It's bad that he thinks he is like Angelus.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 40 . 9/26/2013
I loved loved loved loved it.
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Still interesting
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Just found your story. I'm looking forward to reading it. It's very interesting so far
mendenbar chapter 39 . 8/30/2013
So many of the post-Shanshu Angel/Booth stories out there try to eliminate all of Angel's past. I like that your Booth remembers himself as Angel. Makes for such a nice twist on so many things.
jules chapter 38 . 8/26/2013
Would love to see another chapter soon please..
FifthHallow chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
please keep writing
mendenbar chapter 38 . 7/29/2013
You do an excellent job of combining Angel's past with Booth's present. The reference to Buffy was particularly touching. Makes Booth's angst a little more poignant.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »