Reviews for Angel of the Bones
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 53 . 7/19/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
mendenbar chapter 53 . 7/19/2014
I know it wouldn't happen but I have to wonder how Brennan would take it if Booth ever had to tell her about his past. Also wonder if he would ever get out of the looney bin and whether he and Zach would be roomies?
mendenbar chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
Wouldn't want to be in Russ' shoes if he screws up again.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved it.
Kalaong chapter 52 . 6/25/2014
Hey, any chance you'll dip into the conspiracy plotline? The whole thing - Bones' parents going on the run - got started because Max found a safety deposit box proving the FBI was killing protestors and framing moderate cops for the murders. And the final episode of the ninth season had a corrupt part of the FBI try to kill Booth, and frame HIM for murder when they fail to kill him.

Remember that any member of the bar association is effectively part of the Justice Department - ergo Wolfram and Hart is effectively woven through element of American society. "The law is the ultimate backstage pass." There could be Wolfram and Hart plants inside the FBI at the very moment.

Hell, throughout the entire Gormagon plotline, Angel!Booth could be getting more and more creeped out because the victims all have clear ties to Wolfram and Hart.
mendenbar chapter 51 . 6/17/2014
DO vampires evolve? Doesn't seem likely since they are dead-ish. But I suppose their personalities could evolve. Interesting concept.
julianne chapter 51 . 6/15/2014
Not too bad. Although I always considered her Smurfette story as not that impressive. Worse things happen to people everyday. You made one mistake early in the story when you said browse instead of prowess, when Booth revealed his story about the girl under the bleachers.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 49 . 5/5/2014
I loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 49 . 5/5/2014
Never considered just how much Old Bat Face looked like an evil clown. Makes good sense where Booth got his clown fear. You make the most amazing correlations sometimes.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 48 . 4/19/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved was great.
julieann.l.wilson chapter 48 . 4/18/2014
Please please continue. I am really enjoying this story. .
julianne chapter 47 . 4/13/2014
I really respect you for tackling such a large amount of storylines. Although, I've been reading them to see if Bones would ever find out about Booth's former life. Keep on writing you are doing an incredible job.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 47 . 4/2/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 46 . 3/17/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
suki chapter 45 . 2/24/2014
That was a lovely story. I miss those first three seasons so much. The electricity that
Booth and Brennan had together and then the excitement from Angela and Hodgins
thrown in and the inescapable genius of Zach. He was somehow, largely or small, the kingpin of all the solved cases. Boy, he was good.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »