Reviews for Angel of the Bones
mendenbar chapter 51 . 6/17/2014
DO vampires evolve? Doesn't seem likely since they are dead-ish. But I suppose their personalities could evolve. Interesting concept.
julianne chapter 51 . 6/15/2014
Not too bad. Although I always considered her Smurfette story as not that impressive. Worse things happen to people everyday. You made one mistake early in the story when you said browse instead of prowess, when Booth revealed his story about the girl under the bleachers.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 49 . 5/5/2014
I loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 49 . 5/5/2014
Never considered just how much Old Bat Face looked like an evil clown. Makes good sense where Booth got his clown fear. You make the most amazing correlations sometimes.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 48 . 4/19/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved was great.
julieann.l.wilson chapter 48 . 4/18/2014
Please please continue. I am really enjoying this story. .
julianne chapter 47 . 4/13/2014
I really respect you for tackling such a large amount of storylines. Although, I've been reading them to see if Bones would ever find out about Booth's former life. Keep on writing you are doing an incredible job.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 47 . 4/2/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 46 . 3/17/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
suki chapter 45 . 2/24/2014
That was a lovely story. I miss those first three seasons so much. The electricity that
Booth and Brennan had together and then the excitement from Angela and Hodgins
thrown in and the inescapable genius of Zach. He was somehow, largely or small, the kingpin of all the solved cases. Boy, he was good.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 45 . 2/19/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Kalaong chapter 45 . 2/18/2014
The Gormogon should poke Booth/Angel in all the uncomfortable places. He's the closest thing to a Buffy villain he's seen yet - isolated, arrogant, extended plans, and really really smart. Even Broadsky and the Gravedigger lacked his balance of creepiness and brilliance.

He won't get a similar feeling until Pellant, so you've got your work cut out for you. Great work so far, though!
mendenbar chapter 44 . 1/14/2014
Definitely easier (at times).
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 44 . 1/13/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mendenbar chapter 43 . 12/2/2013
Still loving your insights into both Booth and Angel. I think the meal issue might have made a difference. It is such a fundamental part of our existence.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »