Reviews for Angel of the Bones
mendenbar chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
Always nice to see this cases from "Angel's" POV.
aligal528 chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
I am unsure how to properly give praise regarding a masterpiece of this caliber, but in all honesty, this story is my favorite work of fanfiction I have ever read.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
Really well done. Update soon!
-DYslexic Nerd
mendenbar chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
I forget (and am too lazy to go back and find it myself) but does Brennan know about Booth's past? His real past? I'm thinking not but I just don't remember. Either way, I really like how you work in the references to it in Booth's thoughts.
dawnknits chapter 22 . 6/17/2012
This is well done, and it makes more sense to me than some of the other Bones/BtVS crossovers. I laughed at your reference to Hodgins looking like a lawyer at WRH. I was going to suggest it as a tie-in, but you were already onto it!
Renee 213 chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
You do a really good job of capturing Booth's emotions.
mist shadow chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
philosophical thinking. whether he is simply Booth, ex-sniper and former soldier, or Angel, a vampire with a soul, that tried to protect people, it all boils down to fights he fought and people he knew, and some actions that one has to take in war, that are despicable no matter the justification
EmeraldWings90 chapter 22 . 3/5/2012
You know, I feel it's kind of a shame that Booth did not have real friends in the military, only made-up to the point that he's projecting his feelings for his Angel-phase friends to people like Jamie Richards. Why couldn't he have made some real friends there, too? Was his real time there that short?

Sorry, but this is one of my favorite episodes and I can't help but feel that the fact his time in the military was that short takes away from it a lot. I know it can't be helped... but it's how I feel.

However, I loved his reaction to this: "I know you think he's a good man. That's... that's enough for me."

And I'm glad that his friendship with Hank was the story he told were real, too. It just wouldn't work without that. Booth's confession is a very powerful scene and it needs to have real weight behind it.

-Wings
mendenbar chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
This was the most miserably tragic of episodes. That greed could do this to a child, not that they cared who was getting the grafts, well, if I were Booth, I might channel my inner Angelus for a little bit.
mist shadow chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
damn, that was one of the episodes that I tried to forget, because really, no child should die, especially from smth like that. no matter what people and doctors say, having cancer especially at latest stages hurts. and dying from it, no matter the form is so excruciating. not only for the person, but for the relatives. I know, my grandma died from it
mist shadow chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
not much changed from canon, we just got a bit more insight if things were a bit different. and Booth just jinxed himself, as there would be a few cases that would walk a very thin line with supernatural. pity about Zack though. or more precisely about what will happen to him. though maybe that was one of the reasons he never condemned the kid, and was gentle with him

Booth has to walk a balance between his lives. and he does an admirable job of telling things without actually giving himself away. subtle
EmeraldWings90 chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Happy New Year! :)

"Because they think they get away with it."

I always loved that speech.

-Wings
mendenbar chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
That was a nice retelling from "Angel's" POV. Seeley KNOWS there is magic but telling Zack? No way.
mist shadow chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
and the most annoying part? even if they lucked out, it's a National treasure, meaning they can hold it, they can take pictures of it, they can do a happy dance around it, but they can't keep it. *sigh* reality of life
Renee 213 chapter 18 . 7/7/2011
This makes me want to go back and watch this episode, if only I wasn't so busy. :(

Can't wait for the next update.:)
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »