Reviews for Angel of the Bones
Renee 213 chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Both of the chapters I read were great and now I'm going to go read your "The sister in the door."
Kalle chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
As good as ever!
niver chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
Very nice chapter, liked the mention of the photo of Buffy.
bookwyrm31 chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
This is bones with a few sentences thrown in about Booth/Angel's thoughts thrown in at infrequent intervals. You need to make this story much more creative as of now its simply Bones as seen on TV
Renee 213 chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
Yay, two new chapters. Both of them very good. :)
casedeputy chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Brilliant insight as always.
niver chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Loved Booth acknowledging his innate darkness. Very nice chapter!
kalle chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
nicely written! UPDATE SOON!
Belles-lettres29 chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
i love this story! i was wondering though if anyone would ever find out about booth's past in some way? you kind of hinted at it in this chapter and now I'm all curious.
niver chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
very nice update!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I just wanted to point it out that sometimes - in many of your fics - there are lines that end without the sentence ending, like the rest of the paragraph got cut off somehow. I don't know what could be causing it, but it's possible that it's some kind of FFNet error. You have one here:

Of course, it didn't mean he was capable of dealing with the larger cases he might encounter on his

The rest of the sentence is missing, I think.

-Wings
EmeraldWings90 chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
Congratulations, you (and a couple others) got me to watch Bones. Actually, you were the one that got me to watch Buffy & Angel too... and rewatch Charmed.

I'm deeply grateful.

-Wings
Renee 213 chapter 12 . 12/10/2010
Just saw that you had updated and I liked this chapter.

Hope you update again.
amber-chick chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
I absolutely adore this story. I have to admit that everytime I watch Bones I see Booth as Angel and I love your story for mixing the two fandoms so well. Hope to see an update soon.
niver chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
Nice chapter! Liked the references to Connor.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »