Reviews for Angel of the Bones
niver chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
Great chapters! I loved everything with Hamilton/Keaton and Booth musing on blondes giving him trouble.
kalle chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
wonderful chapter, as always. update soon! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Good Chapter & More Please

Is Buffy ever gonna come into a the picture.
Jeremy Shane chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
PhotoKitty chapter 16 . 4/9/2011
I've liked this so far! I hope you update it in the future.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Random thought to this AU in general: If I got sent back in time, I'd try to stop 9/11. Don't know how, but I would. Even a simple tip to the government that they really should increase airport security because planes would make very devastating weapons could make a difference, couldn't it? :(

Sure, I know he couldn't have done that. Just something that occurred to me, especially given Booth's patriotism. Time Travel's a solution, but I kinda feel because of this that changing the dates of events in either Angel or Bones would have been better.

But this is precisely the part of stories where we simply have to suspend our disbelief. It's not that important that I can't accept it for the sake of the story :)

-Wings
Renee 213 chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Both of the chapters I read were great and now I'm going to go read your "The sister in the door."
Kalle chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
As good as ever!
niver chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
Very nice chapter, liked the mention of the photo of Buffy.
bookwyrm31 chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
This is bones with a few sentences thrown in about Booth/Angel's thoughts thrown in at infrequent intervals. You need to make this story much more creative as of now its simply Bones as seen on TV
Renee 213 chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
Yay, two new chapters. Both of them very good. :)
casedeputy chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Brilliant insight as always.
niver chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Loved Booth acknowledging his innate darkness. Very nice chapter!
kalle chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
nicely written! UPDATE SOON!
Belles-lettres29 chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
i love this story! i was wondering though if anyone would ever find out about booth's past in some way? you kind of hinted at it in this chapter and now I'm all curious.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »