Reviews for Earth Shackled Angel
Sister Of The Pharaoh chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh my god! I LOVED this! You should make another one! But with a little more talking during the lemon. Other than that, this is awesome!
XImAsOuLeAtErX chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
OMG! That was so cute! I luv u! It was sexy yet sweet! Ima read more stories!
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aw, very sweet. Kinda over the top with Dark's abilities, but he is amazing like that ;D Good job, keep it up )
DemonKira chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love it. Now i'm going to readmore of your stories
DLchunKii chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i know this is a one-shot but after i finished reading, i was thinking to myself "aww...if only it was chapter-fic." lol. this was very good 3 totally loved it. i usually don't read dark&dai *maybe a few, not a lot* fics only because i'm a sato&dai biased, but i'm really glad i read this. a few missing letters here and there haha, but i'm still enjoyed reading. thanks for writing!
TartanFly chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I really liked this story. The characters were impeccably in-character, which makes me wish this actually had happened in the series. The only thing that bothers me is a missing word or letter here and there. I would suggest a beta reader for grammar and spelling. Other than that, it's now one of my favorite yaois.
kinosternon chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
*-* This is so great... Dark and Daisuke make such a great couple. 3 Great job!
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
oh..my freakin..GOODNESS!i lurve it! great stroyline! im literally dancing in my seat!
puffin chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I really like this one. I haven't read D N Angel stories in a long time but I'm glad I'm back to them. Great job on it.
Zephyrus Nyx chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is one of the best DNAngel fanfics that I have ever read.

Oh how I wish it wasn't just a oneshot!
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
OMG! Dark is hot. Eheheh _" I wish I met a fallen angel...
Maleficus Animus chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
now that was one good lemon*evil smile* hehe it was so sweet at the end, well done
YamiTenshi chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I didn't even know you liked DarkXDaisuke. Well done.

All the computers at my school block ffnet. I think that's my fault.

Odori Odori Kakumei!

~YamiTenshi~
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
lol How did this become a lemon? x3 Not that I'm complaining. lol Dark x Daisuke FTW! :D
Shukakku the adorable raccoon chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
OH SHEBANG THAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !