Reviews for Away in a Manger
manywaters62442 chapter 5 . 7/23
aww he's sooooo adorable!
manywaters62442 chapter 2 . 7/22
I'm curious why you changed his hair color
Lady-Klindra chapter 25 . 7/3
The best story. Love the father son you have wrote. I hope you wrote more of this world. Awesome.
Rossess20 chapter 21 . 7/1
He sent his new girlfriend LILIES?! Yikes...
Rossess20 chapter 17 . 7/1
"That is a fine piece of magical wood" is NOT something you say to a group of eleven year old boys! Omg lol! How long has she been teaching adolescents? You'd think she'd have learned something!
Rossess20 chapter 15 . 7/1
He's gonna make friends with Filch isn't he.
panama009 chapter 4 . 6/23
Ohhh this is NICE. Thank you! :-)
Fires of Eden Red Rose Aurora chapter 5 . 5/10
First of all, this is a great story. it's funny, cute but the correct touch of seriousness. Mr Smithers is horrible, I hope he dies a long painful death, lol. I do think this deception with Harry will come back to bite Snape, though. I only hope he informs Harry when the time is right and not keep him in the dark.
The only thing I have to say is that some of the sentences are too long without commas or fullstops, so watch that. I admittedly am terrible at it, but I have always been told commas for breath places, and fullstops for start and end of information to new information.
I love Harry though!
A German guest chapter 25 . 5/9
A most enjoyable story. I can relate to Henry getting in every possible scrape without meaning to ...
Entertainment lover chapter 23 . 4/29
Wonderful chapter. I feel bad for Harry .the conversation between Harry and Severus was nice. It is good that Severus made him understand that it is not his fault for Augustus death .Sirius has no right to talk about Severus like that to Harry . Harry was right to defend his father.
Entertainment lover chapter 3 . 4/29
Fantastic chapter. I feel bad for Harry. I hope Harry gets well soon. Severus’s thoughts are nice. It is nice that Severus gave Harry a bear to play with.
Entertainment lover chapter 24 . 4/29
Fantastic chapter. It is so sad to see Augustus’s owl warlocks is missing his master. The conversation between Harry and Augustus was so heart touching.I liked the letter which Sandra sent is wonderful that Sandra and Lina are pregnant.
Entertainment lover chapter 2 . 4/28
Awesome chapter. I loved how Severus is taking care of baby Harry’s antics are so cute.
Entertainment lover chapter 25 . 4/28
Awesome conversation between Severus and Harry was The baby deserves the title of heir of prince given that Harry is the heir conversation between Severus and Sirius is is so sweet that Lina named her elfkin after conversation between Harry and his baby sister talks was cute
Entertainment lover chapter 1 . 4/28
Awesome chapter. I hate the Dursley’s for abandoning baby Harry like that . It is nice that Severus spotted Harry and rescued him
2,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »