Reviews for Flames of Passion
Blargh it's not complete! Man.. I LOVE your writing style. I'm hooked on your stuff. Is there any way possible that perhaps one day you can finish this story? I've been reading it all day and I'm anxious to know how it ends. I'll be bookmarking it and I'll come back often to see if the story progressed more. Please please pleaaaaaaaaaase finish it? If you're willing of course. I hope you will!

~A fan
nylanna1105 chapter 12 . 6/27
OMG.. last update was 2011.. and i discovered this story 2016 ... waahhh... i want more... i want to know what will happen to kaoru and her mother.. what shishio will do when she discovers kaoru... i want to know the reaction of the people when they know the truth about Heishin and Aya's reaction (i hate her btw, 8 know that she just want kenshins happiness but cant she get a hint that tomoe is not the one Kenshin wants?) i want more Aoshi and Kaoru's scene.. i want moreee.. i want to read the downfall of Einishi and Tomoe... pleeassseeeee update this story..
Hy! Your story is very beautiful and hearthwarming. Please, could you finish it for us, who have waited all these years yearning
for more of it? I hope not to bother you
leenalee witch chapter 12 . 2/23
Hi I dont know if you planned to finish your fanfiction but all you need to know is, it is awesome. It is the first Kenshin fanfiction I have ever read. Thanks a lot.
urisa chapter 12 . 2/7
Hi! What a great story you wrote here. Tho Kenshin is kinda OOC, but it is ok. I really hope you would come back and continue this story. Please don't abandonne it! *pleading*
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 12 . 1/30
Wow! This study is really interesting! It's been fivE years since you updated but I, and many others, would love to see Kaoru happy.
Please consider updating
pmaverick chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Hello. Update please? Happy holidays!
dor chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
I am amazed at this story and i cant wait for it to be updated. The first chapter irked me a little because of rape, but after the 2nd chapter i could not stop reading! Although there were grammar and typos, the story is written well. The drama is amazing too, you left me feeling frustrated and relieved xD. I hope to read more stories from you!
Elixiria chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
please satisfy my curiosity! I love your work! please update 3
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Ohhh please please please please! Tell me you didn't abandon this great story!
IT'S AMAZING! And we just reached the wedding scene!
I truly hope you will finish this story someday...
RainBottom chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
Aw man, first of all, great story you got going on, I actually anticipated a 13th chapter, but you haven't come back! Also, I can't help but think Kenshin is completely OOC, but I like your story anyway. I hope you return to update!
rrrrRANDOMmm chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
This story is absolutely bewitching I loved every sentence and I'm so saddened...I simply love your portrayal of Kaoru and Kenshin, their push and pull relationship! I look foward to the day you are satisfied with your next chapter and post it for us :) onegai
bluebunny23 chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
Hi, this is a really interesting this story. i love to see kauro's redemption. I hope you'll update and finish this story.

All the besr.
guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
u made me cry n beleive me i never cry plzzzzz update it asap
kenkaofan chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
this story is really good! please don't stop writing this, i want to read more about it *puppy eyes*
please update soon, i really want to read this one next chapter(and i hope until the end of the story) and your other story "after i do". i really like your RK story its so interesting and i can't wait to read the next chapter.