Reviews for Flames of Passion
rrrrRANDOMmm chapter 12 . 2/21
This story is absolutely bewitching I loved every sentence and I'm so saddened...I simply love your portrayal of Kaoru and Kenshin, their push and pull relationship! I look foward to the day you are satisfied with your next chapter and post it for us :) onegai
bluebunny23 chapter 12 . 2/3
Hi, this is a really interesting this story. i love to see kauro's redemption. I hope you'll update and finish this story.

All the besr.
guest chapter 12 . 1/3
u made me cry n beleive me i never cry plzzzzz update it asap
kenkaofan chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
this story is really good! please don't stop writing this, i want to read more about it *puppy eyes*
please update soon, i really want to read this one next chapter(and i hope until the end of the story) and your other story "after i do". i really like your RK story its so interesting and i can't wait to read the next chapter.
jessa.r.ripley chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Are you ever going to update this? I love this story!
daisy chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
I'm new to fanfic world. But your story definitely a good story to begin with. I'll surely be waiting for the next chapter, hopefully soon. Tks :)
teshichan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Why was Kenshin so cold to her?! WHYYYYYYY! Huhuhuhu. I wanna know so badly...

Hope you can shed some light please. :)
teshichan chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
I read all chapters today... And I neeeeed mooooooooooore! Huhuhu. It's been years but please please pleeeeeeease update soon!

So many unanswered things left... Unanswered! Huhuhuhu. I wanna know what happens neeeeext :((((

Awesome writing! Scenes and emotions were very well portrayed.

I'll follow the story in the hopes of an update... PLEEEEEASE :)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
First off, I'm horrified by the fact that this story didn't turn up in the top of the 'most favourated' story in the site. Although it came pretty close.
This is an absolutely wonderful story and it is really cruel of you to not continue it.
Okay, maybe cruel would be too strong a word. But please, no matter when, please please work on this whenever you get the chance. It would be a crime to abandon such a beautiful piece of writing.
milli chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
I'm so heartbroken to see that such an absolutely addicting piece has been left incomplete. I think this is probably my third time reading your story over and I must say that it is, without a doubt, one of the most well-written AU stories that I've ever stumbled upon (and considering that I usually don't like reading AUs!). Please please please update if you can. You have hundreds, maybe even thousands, of fans just waiting for this story to be completed.
Asian Delicacy chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Hey there BlueIceQueen! How's it going? I just wanted to let you know how in love I am with your story. It's really beautiful and so very well written. The emotions you're able to evoke with a few simple words is awe inspiring. I love your portrayal of Kaoru. She's emotional and angry. Fragile and yet so very strong. Kenshin is jealous and fearsome possessive and yet so very loving. You've nailed their personalities. I love how you brought in the other characters of the manga and I even like the characters you created giving them personalities of their own. It's like one beautifully epic fairytale and I absolutely love it to pieces. I understand your situation. I write fanfiction in my spare time as it is a guilty pleasure of mine but with work, school and other commitments it's difficult finding time to do so. I've also lost family in the midst of what I consider my best writing and it's not easy falling back in step. Sometimes you just need a break. Unexpecred Desires was the first fic I read of yours and I totally love it. I thank you for gifting your readers with this gem. It's not yet completed but I'm so wrapped up into it that I had to say something. Don't know when you'll complete it but you can believe I'll be watching from the sidelines. I don't come across Kaoru/Kenshin fics that often but I know a good thing when I see it. Good luck with your future endeavors. When you decide to visit it again I'll be waiting. TTYL. :)
Asian Delicacy chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
I wish Kenshin would get past hours jealousy and anger. He's only hurting himself and Kaoru and that's bad for both of them. Things are emotionally overwhelming and my heart's just breaking for Kaoru and now Hiko has learned of her dark secret. God only knows what's gonna happen next.
Asian Delicacy chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Why does Kaoru always end up in situations sick add these? Her world's falling apart and the man that says he loves her above all others knows nothing about bet and doesn't trust her.
Asian Delicacy chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I suspected Kenshin was behind the conspiracy to get Kaoru to marry him. I bet he wasn't suspecting everything to plan out so well. My heart breaks every time Kaoru relives her horrible past.
Asian Delicacy chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
My goodness! You are really blowing my mind. Every chapter the momentum builds and builds until it explodes. I had no idea the engagement would play out this way. WOW! And there's nothing anybody can do about it because it appears that Dioni has blessed their union.