Reviews for Flames of Passion
natysc chapter 12 . 4/3
Please update !
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 2/16
Ooohhh.. I really hope Hiko will do some ass whooping for Kaoru when he finally finds absolute proof of Kenshin's plans. She really is a victim in all this.

I wouldn't mind if Kaoru would do the ass whooping.. but it's much more fun if she just gave him the cold shoulder and let her overprotective friends do all the revenge bit. XD

Waaah, it's really too bad that this story has hit hiatus.. It was a very fun story.. We still have the mystery of Kaoru's ever curious healing abilities.. then there's the virginity issue and the betrothal ritual.. What did Seichiro tell Hiko about Kaoru? What happens with Shishio and Enishi's plans? Gaah! I wish I could have read more! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 2/16
Never accuse a rape victim of being a whore. Kenshin would do well to remember that.

..and Kaoru is building her own support team ! Yay! Kenshin won't be able to throw his weight around now that Hiko is getting involved.. Hmm.. I wonder if Seichiro would have appointed him as Kaoru's godfather..
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 2/16
Daaaamn.. I guess Aoshi and Kaoru just look too good together that everyone assumes they're a couple.. LOL This is so fun! XD

Although, I suppose Aoshi might have half the mind to really challenge Kenshin for insulting Kaoru like that.. and with Kaoru's luck, Kenshin will interpret it as Aoshi staking claim over Kamiya! Yay!
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 2/16
Kenshin's reaction when he realized the AK connection was priceless! Thank you for that! Serves him right.. Now he has to deal with Hiko and his father which will inevitably prolong the agony of him thinking about Aoshi and Kaoru's 'affair'. LOL
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 2/16
Well what do you know.. Kenshin isn't so stupid after all! I almost cried! XD

Kenshin is quite the actor.. He actually made himself look innocent. But he's a bastard for making Kaoru take the fall for this supposed 'hoodwink' though. He better fess up in the end.

Everyone was in it! Tae, Yahiko and Hattori (who incidentally reminds me of Heiji Hattori from DC) Brilliant, just brilliant. I couldn't stop grinning. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 2/16
Poor, poor Kaoru.. Well at least Enishi got interrupted.. and it got the annoying men off her back. Although I'm sure she'd have preferred to have kept her clothes on.

Ah... Now I see how Kenshin might learn to hate her. A jealous heart fails reason after all.
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 2/16
Sano should really stop shipping AK.. I'm rather tempted to join him. I love that everyone assumes Aoshi and Kaoru are an item, even Misao. XD

Wow, Kenshin is quite a bastard. He agrees to marry Tomoe but tries to take advantage of Kaoru a few hours later? Aoshi will not be pleased.

I'm beginning to think that Kenshin's supposed 'hatred' towards Kaoru during the prologue was just a ploy so he could get his grubby little hands on our little princess.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 2/16
Aoshi! Can't you just whisk her away? Ok.. fine, I can't entertain AK moments lest I be torn and heart broken about it.. Can't help it though... XD

I wish the scenes alternated between present and past..
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 2/16
Hana and Kaoru's conversation is very interesting. It's quite promising actually.

Anyway.. any magic involved in this story?

How in the world did Kenshin and Tomoe become an item when our dear redhead had been panting after Kaoru since day one? Curious indeed.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 2/16
Flashback! I really appreciate this one.

It's at least good that Kaoru has friends that love her. Poor thing. This is getting more intriguing.. But I sort of want to skip to the KK married life.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/16
Waaahhh.. Dark. Plenty dark. Lovely and intriguing.
thoughtsofawanderer01208 chapter 12 . 1/2
man! this is epic! well, my heart goes to Kaoru... i just hope somebody would help her out there... hope that you could update... thanks.
Sal chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Every once in a while you read an incomplete fanfic so engrossing that a state of deep frustration and depression ensues; once you realize you have been left dangling over the cliff.
LinkWarriorInGreen chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
Wow. This story started out so dark I almost hit the back button because it was so gloomy and sad... I am very glad I didn't though . You've written quite the emotional whirlpool here. I do hope you continue this story as I look forward to an explanation of Kenshin's behavior in the prologue.