Reviews for How Seeley Booth Got His Day Back
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Um. So this was kind of perfect. Definitely a perfect epilogue for the "week" stories. But also, in general, a wonderful review of a lot of their almost moments and just so freaking good. I loved it.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Another spectacular story/episode. I can't say enough about how you have nailed B&B! Especially Booth. Perfection... Thanks again. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Omg this was perfect. I mean, really. I love how you tied in all the moments in the past, reframing them and letting them say what they needed to. Gahhh! Love it!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Amazing! One of the best stories that I have read!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Beautiful story!
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wonderful story...I loved the walk through memory lane...wonderful writing. You are very gifted.
all time lurker chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Well - my first review, usually I am a lurker.

I really liked your story (all 5 parts) - it keept me glued to my laptop.

Keep on writing.

Thanks.
lildeedee80 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Cute. Lots of emotion. I love it that Bones was the one who wanted to stop at hospital. Keep it up. I haven't stopped reading for days now.
CrayonClown chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love this series of fantasy/reality weeks. I think you were a little hard on yourself in the author's notes at times. Everything about these stories were spot on and very true to character. I would have loved to have about the moment Sweets found out about the change, and I would have like to know more about the nightmare Booth had. Other than that, perfect.
206pinkbones chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
WOW! You nailed these characters. What a great talent you have for writing. Thanks for sharing.
Penelope83 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I'm reading this after watching the 100th episode... I'm so stunned... this is a big payback for all the sadness that the episode brought to me. Don't get me wrong, I love the episode, I really do, but the end is so sad and meanwhile I needed somethin to soothe my heart... this piece is just perfect for my purpose and I thank you from the bottom of my hear.

Really hope the're gonna be on the same page from now on on the show as they're on you page.
ElizabethDQMW chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love it. Love it. Love it. I'm just a little sad it's over. But thanks for the wonderful ride. And can I just say, your Author Notes alone make all your stories worth reading.

Thanks,

Elizabeth
Ivory Greed chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Great job! I loved the dialouge in the first part; very Booth and Bonesie! Though, you did use "even as" in every other sentence. Vary that up a bit and you're golden!
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So yesterday, here I was looking for a good story to read and I stumbled onto Booth's fantasy week. The title got me interested (who wouldn't be?). It was amazing! All the emotion and the blue slip and the high school fantasy! GAH! By the time I was finished I was so exctied to read reality week 1 that I didn't even go to sleep last night. It was PERFECT! Really. Exactly how I think they're real realtionship should start, especially the stuff with Parker (love that little guy!) The next reality week I loved too. Angela got super annoying brining up sex evey five seconds but other than that, loved it! Then Brennan's fantasy week! WOW! The role reversal, the bleachers, the interrogation room(the slip up with the book and instruction pages was genuis and super intense by the way). Then to end it with them making up for all those missed moments! My fangirl heart was about to explode! You're such a great writer! You do smut so well. So much atta girl love for you right now it's not even funny!
luvsboothie chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
spent late nights addicted to this story. even fell asleep with my iphone because i couldn't get enough. you capture the characters so well, i "almost" haven't minded the holiday break of the show. very well written and thought out. i can see why your one of my favorite author's favorite. loved the follow ups to some of the important shipper moments.

looking forward to more from you. thank you.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »